Demarr

kevin

Benchwarmer
Demarr should be signed next year. He is so versatile as a 6'9" SG. He is one of the tallest shooting gaurds in the league. I think he will be a huge asset to this team because of his height advantage. I think in the offseason he should work on post up moves because he can shoot over any gaurd, and obviously building muscle would definitly help a lot. 14 points 6 boards in 23 minutes not bad at all. I think he will be sixth or seventh man for the knicks and will easily take overpaid Shandon Anderson (unless some team is stupid enough to take his contract in the offseason) I see the Knicks being extremely competitive with just this roster they have right now, and if they could get Rasheed, Dampier and a real back up PG they could reach the finals and who knows what could happen from there. Think about this next year

1. Marbury
2. Houston
3. T. Thomas
4. Vin
5. Rasheed?/ Dampier?

Then Naz, Demarr, Veteran PG, Penny Sweetney

GOOD TEAM

What do you think?

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
i think dampier is a longshot-wallace would be a fool to walk away from that team even if they paid him$2.00 a game!!Great team plus max $$$ equals stay in detroit.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
DerMarr is a definate keeper. Hope the Knicks realize this.

We need to beat Detroit on Saturday to show Rasheed that NY can be a better team for him.

jayp

Benchwarmer
yeah, we should show Rasheed that the knicks are gonna become a force on the L (or maybe just in the east :) )