My fellow NYers, your thoughts on public spitting, please!

What should be done, about this issue?

• Enforce already existing laws, on the matter: 25 dollar fine.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • An ad campaign, signs, etc.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Allow people to spit all over the place.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I live in the Bronx, and the spitting is getting out of control. I've even seen people doing it indoors. There are innumerable amounts of diseases that can spread from bacteria, so people really need to stop spitting all over the place. If you have to spit, do it in a garbage can. It's that simple.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Such a frustrated bytch, I'm originally from the Bronx. I was fortunite that I had good parents that decided to bring me to a better living environment.

If you don't like where you live then GTFO not too hard, you earn enough, coming on a forum bytching about people spitting, when there is more important shyt going on-

threadfailstampku8.gif

It's funny how the thread failed, when ABCD and Jay both agree with me. Oh, and surprise, surprise, they live in the inner city, not on Staten Island, where you were fortunate enough to be taken to by mommy and daddy.

I think you've failed, once again, ho, even though you stalk me at every point. Go post some threads about Mexicans taking over the US and new world orders, to supplement your bannersmith duties. Bow down: you're out of your league, son.

465998775l.jpg

Last edited: