• Wilson Chandler

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Luol Deng

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akamu

The King
As usual good game thread & song (thought it was Ashanti for a sec there), 5 Stars for the extra efforts.

Chandler > Deng (All day all night)

Derrick Rose is exciting to watch and straight gangsta with his game, but I'm almost certain the Knicks will pull out a win-

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol now u put wednesday up there instead of tuesday, doesnt really matta sick thread nonetheless

thanks...i fixed it (again), i musta been smokin crack or sumthin. Also, my throwback song of the day is from 1996, not 1994

As usual good game thread & song (thought it was Ashanti for a sec there), 5 Stars for the extra efforts.

Chandler > Deng (All day all night)

Derrick Rose is exciting to watch and straight gangsta with his game, but I'm almost certain the Knicks will pull out a win-

Thanks akamu, i love those wu-tang soul songs. I almost chose this

jimkcchief88

All Star
Bulls point-guards need to stay away from motorcycles and knives lol. The newspaper was hyping the game up in the paper today. They brought up the off-season bidding war between the Bulls-Knicks for Dantoni's services and Chris Duhon's sucessful return to Chicago. I'm just glad I will get to see the game. Go Knicks!!!

GetRealistic

Starter
This should be a very exciting and close game. We've had a bad spell of not showing up for some big games lately but i expect we'll come out with some fire tonight.

Two similiar teams with young talent. The Bulls have yet to live up to what people thought last season was a contending team. Its turned out that Noah and Ty Thomas have not been the best draft picks. Both are similiar players, good athlethes and defenders with no offensive game.

I expect Duhon to continue his strong play. And if we shoot a decent percentage from three we should be able to win this game.

richtree

Rotation player
These teams are are very much the same...

things to watch::

1. Does Duhon press playing his former team ?

2. Can the Knicks play good team defense against another uptempo team that can shoot ?

3. Can we Stop Drew Gooden on the Boards....(He is gonna be tuff)..?

4. 4th quarter they have Gordon to count on....Can we defend gordon late in game ?

5. Can we keep the game uptempo and avoid a half-court game for last 4 minutes of forth quarter..?

hopefully the new knicks begin to gel...Tim Thomas will be a key for us on both sides of the floor., also Q needs to get to the Rack tonight and use his strength to wear out the bulls on defense....

Pistons was a sloppy win, but a win, and a good win at that...

this is one of the swing games that can get us goin until Nate comes back

richtree

Rotation player
2-7 Road Record ...without Nate's energy its gonna be tuff.....

we need this game to establish a winning mentality on the Road....

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
The Battle for the eighth spot

Both teams are tied for number 8. If we stay at around this wiining percentage, we might need to win the season series, against teams like Chicago, so that we can lock up number 8, if that's even possible.

I just don't know about the knicks, as of yet. I need to see what Harrington is going to do, regularly, before I can say if we'll win this one.

I say that we either have a reality check, with Q and Harrington playing poorly, or both guys are for real and Q was just playing poorly, all these years, because of injuries.

I remain skeptical, yet open to the possibility that the Knicks might be a decent, eighth or seventh seed type of team.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Great thread here! I am excited to see Rose play...but aside from that I think the Knicks can win this one. I'm sure Duhon has something to prove against his old team. Q-Rich should also be amp'd up to play well in his hometown. I say this a lot this year with the Knicks but they need to draw contact and get to the line. They're doing much better at free throws than the last couple of years and should use it to their advantage. The Chandler/Deng matchup should also be key in tonight's game. I'm thinking Al Harrington has to have a big game to be the difference maker.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This may be the best game thread ever.

Thanks, and I agree. My game threads from last year actually took more time, but I think there is such thing as puttin too much info in them. People want to read a game preview, not a book. I really like the way this came out. Sometimes i think that im too negative but I hadnt done a good one in a while so i wanted to make sure that i delivered with this one.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4456

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4403

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Great thread here! I am excited to see Rose play...but aside from that I think the Knicks can win this one. I'm sure Duhon has something to prove against his old team. Q-Rich should also be amp'd up to play well in his hometown. I say this a lot this year with the Knicks but they need to draw contact and get to the line. They're doing much better at free throws than the last couple of years and should use it to their advantage. The Chandler/Deng matchup should also be key in tonight's game. I'm thinking Al Harrington has to have a big game to be the difference maker.

i agree i think Harrington will have another big game...i say he'll finish with about 22-25 pnts and 7-10 rebs he's been a monster since he's been here in NY....but the difference will be Lee how he does on the glass cause even though there isnt much size or a low post presence on the Bulls they have Gooden who's a great rebounder and Noah who's always hustling and never gives up on a play....but Lee should have a big game as his chemistry with Duhon is getting better by the day....Lee should be a monster again...he keeps improving every game hope we keep him.......

WiL8000

Rotation player
i agree i think Harrington will have another big game...i say he'll finish with about 22-25 pnts and 7-10 rebs he's been a monster since he's been here in NY....but the difference will be Lee how he does on the glass cause even though there isnt much size or a low post presence on the Bulls they have Gooden who's a great rebounder and Noah who's always hustling and never gives up on a play....but Lee should have a big game as his chemistry with Duhon is getting better by the day....Lee should be a monster again...he keeps improving every game hope we keep him.......

i also agree with what you just mentioned. Lee has to come up big and try to keep Gooden off the boards.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Thanks, and I agree. My game threads from last year actually took more time, but I think there is such thing as puttin too much info in them. People want to read a game preview, not a book. I really like the way this came out. Sometimes i think that im too negative but I hadnt done a good one in a while so i wanted to make sure that i delivered with this one.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4456

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4403

i liked ur special edition boston thread the most lol

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
About 20 minutes to tip off. The Knicks should try to aggravate roses' injury, and make it worse. If they can get him outta the game, it will increase their chances of winning. They gotta try to wack his arm and re-open that cut.

JayJ44

Starter
Q-Rich looked like Lebron on that dunk! Unfortunately he's been shooting like him too :boohoo:

Harrington has been our best player since he got here. He's been shooting really well, and he can get us easy buckets with his penetration.