• Wilson Chandler

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Luol Deng

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
Knicks SHOULD have won this game, How many times did chandler step out of bounds this year ready to shoot a 3, does he know how to play basketball? KNicks should bring back EWING.

New New York

Quiet Storm
sorry datprince but the way chandler is playing bro i rather start Jeffries over him he just can not find a way to make a shot...and you can deff tell Mike is pissed about the whole knick situation...how does it feel being on the losing side this time? well other then the playoffs :teeth:

I wouldnt go that far! Again Wilson is pratically a rookie so I can take his mistakes, but, how the hell does Jefferies blow two opportunities to score in the post with Derrick Rose on him, and one the shots was an airball

JayJ44

Starter
This is basically Chandler's rookie year, so we have to give him a break. He's gonna make mistakes like this, and he's gonna have some off nights. Benching him would only shatter his confidence, especially for someone like Jeffries. He has very little offensive game, and starting him over Chandler would be plain stupid.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I'm gonna upset people and pick Deng.. *ducks for cover*

sadly u were right, neither was terrific, but 2-13 from da field for chandler is jst bad. the outcome was dissapointing, but im hopin we can bounce back strong against new jersey. they have been killing us during the isiah thomas regime, hopefuly we can start beating them

*btw there was a poster on here tht said jose barea of the mavs would be good, he jst dropped anotha 20+ on the spurs, props so far to whoeva called that)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Man. How does Gooden get those numbers on us? I didn't expect that output. Chandler needs to get some consistency. Rookie season or no, his numbers have been horrible this month. If you can't shoot, don't jack 7 3 pointers.

Duhon's numbers are nice. 1 board off a triple dub.

All in all, it's a game that we lost more than the Bulls won.

Shit it.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i think everyone knows after watching this game who is the better player right now between Deng and Chandler. Chandler is still too young, no doubt

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
good to see the more ruggid Q rich, the Q rich i've been wanting to see since arriving here(no homo), needs to finish better though

richtree

Rotation player
Q had a bad game....and like I said eariler ...gooden was a key to the bulls success....

should have known when Vegas said this at Bulls -6.5

Knicks December going lower and lower.....

now the Knicks have to beat a top team to make up for that loss...

looks like the 4-10 december will happen

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
CHandler's still learning and i must admit he's made some dumb decisions but that doesnt mean we bench him for Jeffires....Chandler is in a slump right now but he'll get out of it part of the learning curve includes slumps that last a week or two maybe longer but when u learn to minimize them to a game or two thats when u start being really good in this league and he's well on his way, he jsut needs to learn that his J is streaky and that he should use his size and streght in the low post and let that open his game up....Harrington has been ballin since he came here and is showing no signs of slowing he wants to play for the knicks and D'Antoni and its showing on the court hope we re-sign him when his contract is up....Duhon has learned the in-and-outs of the system and his teammates and it shows on the court he's playing very efficiently on the court and is doing a good job as a starter....if only we get someone to help give him some rest he'll be even better.....what im disappionted in is we werent effecient down the stretch we faded when it mattered....we werent hitting any of our 3's and why we kept taking them was beyond me...Harrington was teh only one who let his inside game open his outside game we need to do more of that and play better basketball inside the last 4 minutes of games....i dont want this to linger because we have a tough road schedule coming up starting with the nets and Devin Harris

nyk_nyk

All Star
CHandler's still learning and i must admit he's made some dumb decisions but that doesnt mean we bench him for Jeffires....Chandler is in a slump right now but he'll get out of it part of the learning curve includes slumps that last a week or two maybe longer but when u learn to minimize them to a game or two thats when u start being really good in this league and he's well on his way, he jsut needs to learn that his J is streaky and that he should use his size and streght in the low post and let that open his game up

Agree 100%.

Although WC is having a really tough stretch right now, you don't want to mess with his confidence because we all know the talent is there. Allowing him to get through it and learn from it will make him better for the fufure. Yanking him now would only cause him to play more conservative and not grow. I say keep him in the starting lineup and just coach him a lil better.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Agree 100%.

Although WC is having a really tough stretch right now, you don't want to mess with his confidence because we all know the talent is there. Allowing him to get through it and learn from it will make him better for the fufure. Yanking him now would only cause him to play more conservative and not grow. I say keep him in the starting lineup and just coach him a lil better.

word....he's still young(21) he'sstil improving he'll get outta this slump soon and he wont go back into a slump like this again cause you learn as u go along....

jimkcchief88

All Star
Got stuck and work so I only got to see the 4th quarter. Proud of the way the boys played though. They just ran out of gas. Uptempo game and a 7 man rotation makes it hard to win games unless you are perfect. Duhon misses a triple double by one board, Q-drops 22, and Harrington adds 28 in a losing effort. It was nice to see Jeffries back on the court and Wilson is really a super-sub, high energy sixth man so he will have a tough time playing major minutes at this point in his career. Still proud of our undermanned squad!!!