Mchale gets to prove how bad he is

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
well i know not many ppl care, but im providin the facts. the twolves have fired coach randy whittman after a 4-15 start. heres the espn article
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3754151

im guessing not many ppl here care about the twolves, i dont, so i dont have much of an opinion. but we all know life after KG has been a pain for them. i only dont like him cuz he plays for boston, but we all kno this guy is a HOF. anywayz randy whittman didnt have much to work with to do any better (sebastian telfair is like starting i think lol?). nd i think mchale sucks as a gm, (tradin roy for foye, trading mayo for love, etc) so yea i expect just as many losses from the twolves

Chief rocka

Rookie
Mchale is still working for the Celts

Kevin Mchale as a coach is going to be just as pathetic as his work as a GM, or whatever the hell it is that he does for the timberwolves. The only thing that he is going to do as a coach is what he is already doing now, which is benefit other teams. I am convinced that he is still affiliated with and working with the Celtics. What other explaination could there be for the fact that he was the largest factor in making the celtics a championship team. ie Garnet going to the celtics. Since we all know that the celtics could not have won the title without him. But look at what the timberwolves got for KG. Jefferson. Big deal. I mean jefferson has alot of potential, but Mchale I am sure could have got alot more had he not been thinking of helping out his former teammate, and old alma mater. Go Kevin

JayJ44

Starter
C'mon guys, did you forget what Isiah did to this franchise? No one comes close to Isiah when it comes to sucking at their jobs.

Paul1355

All Star
C'mon guys, did you forget what Isiah did to this franchise? No one comes close to Isiah when it comes to sucking at their jobs.

McHale traded away OJ Mayo for Kevin Love...thats one huge disappointment.

When you have Al Jefferson down low...u dont need Kevin Love to help him out, you need OJ Mayo to dish him easy shots. Guaranteed if they had Mayo they would be a much better team.

And McHale just sucks at management

VOTE

WOrst GM's of in the past few years....

Isiah Thomas of the Knicks

OR

That GM from the Detroit Lions that was finally fired?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
McHale traded away OJ Mayo for Kevin Love...thats one huge disappointment.

When you have Al Jefferson down low...u dont need Kevin Love to help him out, you need OJ Mayo to dish him easy shots. Guaranteed if they had Mayo they would be a much better team.

And McHale just sucks at management

VOTE

WOrst GM's of in the past few years....

Isiah Thomas of the Knicks

OR

That GM from the Detroit Lions that was finally fired?

Matt Millen was the man. he made isiah look like a genious. millen singlehandely made that team to the worst team in the league for a decade, isiah did it for 5 years, isiah is aight in draftin talent, millen wasnt and drafted bust after bust after bust (charles rogers, joey harrington, kevin jones, mike williams)... those guys were all extremely high picks nd im sure most of u dont kno who they r. matt millen will be forever known as the worst GM of all time. though isiah nd the al davis of this era, take 2nd

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Millen took a great franchise and took them to the dumps and it'll take them a while to get back to respectability they have a budding star in Johnson....but he was real bad you have a strong argument for who's worse him or Isiah......

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Millen took a great franchise and took them to the dumps and it'll take them a while to get back to respectability they have a budding star in Johnson....but he was real bad you have a strong argument for who's worse him or Isiah......

i think its millen for sure, i hate isiah as a gm as much as any of u guys, but look what millen has done to the lions. hes a horrid gm, who cant draft, or bring talent to his team. its fitting tht his last year is the year where they prob go 0-16. isiah may have caused more drama but the knicks where never the worst team in the league, the lions have maintainted the WORST team label for a decade. doesnt get much worse than that, nd its almost impossible to quickly rebuild the lions like with what happened to the dolphins.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think its millen for sure, i hate isiah as a gm as much as any of u guys, but look what millen has done to the lions. hes a horrid gm, who cant draft, or bring talent to his team. its fitting tht his last year is the year where they prob go 0-16. isiah may have caused more drama but the knicks where never the worst team in the league, the lions have maintainted the WORST team label for a decade. doesnt get much worse than that, nd its almost impossible to quickly rebuild the lions like with what happened to the dolphins.

i agree Millen ****ed up the franchise .... not just made them a losing team but he ****ed up the franchise! and thats not easy to do....he drafted like 3 Wr's with first round picks...all in the top 10 Rodgers out of the league, Williams like tenth string Wr lol and the only one thats paying off and will have a great career is Johnson, but plenty of bad trades and draft picks ruined them it'll be much harder to re-build them then it was for us as were already well on oour way, and not even a year removed from Isiah