Finally a good trade!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
well the last two nba threads i made have basically been vacant since no1 cares about other nba coaches. hopefully more ppl will care about this. today was a nice trading day.

First by the Washington Wizards, New Orleans Hornets, and Memphis Grizzlies

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3759656

overall, mike james is a bum so the hornets got cp3 a better backup in antonio daniels, nd now the big trade

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3760914

the suns obtained j-rich from da bobcats. this gives them anotha explosive scorer. they traded diaw, and bell. This deal basically trades defense for offense. i am confused since terry porter and steve kerr have been preachin defense, but nonetheless this trade should shake things up for an old team. nd i dont care about the bobcats, expect them to trade more ppl to be traded cuz larry brown probably despises his team. give it anotha week nd he'll want to trade bell and diaw.

btw this season is shapin up to be a nice year trade wise, already three big deals (AI, crawford-randolph dump, and this j-rich deal) im hopin 4 more to come :)

JayJ44

Starter
I don't care about the hornets-grizzlies-wizards one. They traded nobodies for nobodies. The other one makes no sense to me. Bell is a good defensive player, and a good spot-up shooter, and an important player for them. Diaw was pretty good too, but they don't need another scorer. Also, the last thing the suns need is another change in the locker room, they need to build chemistry in the new system.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
not really a big trade.. Not too much affect to any team, not even the ones involved..

i think this could either catapault the suns into a #4 seed, or drive them down to the #9 seed. and i def think havin antonio daniels instead of mike james helps the hornets a lot. they my team to win the west

TunerAddict

Starter
The other one makes no sense to me. Bell is a good defensive player, and a good spot-up shooter, and an important player for them. Diaw was pretty good too, but they don't need another scorer. Also, the last thing the suns need is another change in the locker room, they need to build chemistry in the new system.

This.

:agreed:

jpz17

Starter
i think this could either catapault the suns into a #4 seed, or drive them down to the #9 seed. and i def think havin antonio daniels instead of mike james helps the hornets a lot. they my team to win the west

o shoot.. didn't see the JRich trade there

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
The knicks need to pull off one more cap deal i like Jeffries he has tuffness and heart and he is a smart player but him and eddy are defin expendable unless eddy makes a complete 360

lebron'10

Rookie
While I enthusiastically agree that Jefferies and Curry are expendable, the greater issue is who will want them. Both have huge contracts, and a record of nothing but false hope and poor numbers. And with the only one of the two with any kind of talent being Curry, you get a headcase who cant play defense and has been overweight coming into camp two years in a row now. We're not the only club that feels Jefferies and CUrry are "expendable" players, to put it lightly.