Mets give themselves best bullpen in MLB

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao rays will be just like the tigers..........tigers made the WS one year then they sucked the next

all i know is the Yankees got their spot in the playoffs dont really care if the redsox or rays win the wildcard.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
only problem is that they cant resign ALL their young players...thats the problem with having too much young stars on the same team, like like the rays have yankee dollars lmao.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
K-Rod yeah. Putz i dont really know.

I'm pullin for the Yanks all the way though

SUBWAY SERIES:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

Paul1355

All Star
No middle relief

My name doesn't only apply to the knicks but to the mets as well. Im true Orange and Blue all the time baby.

With JJ Putz and K-Rod working the 8th and 9th innings next season the Mets should wash away the past two years with a serious bid at the World Series....

Your thoughts?

They have the best 1-2 punch but the rest of their bullpen is weak.

They traded Scott Schoenweiss others....

Who's good in that middle relief?

your talkin like trading schoenweis was a bad thing? HA. They got alotta young pitchers. They got 3 guys trying to get that 5 spot in the rotation: Freddy Garcia, Redding, and Jon Neise. Neise got a cup of coffee last year and showed hes got stuff but its gonna be hard for him to crack the rotation so lets say Garcia gets the 5 spot. Bullpens lookin like neise redding feliciano sean green who they just got in teh putz deal and connor robertson who they just got for schoenweis. Thats 5 long/middle guys who can lead up to putz and k-rod. And ayala just signed with the twins i had no idea he was a free agent.

Paul1355

All Star
your talkin like trading schoenweis was a bad thing? HA. They got alotta young pitchers. They got 3 guys trying to get that 5 spot in the rotation: Freddy Garcia, Redding, and Jon Neise. Neise got a cup of coffee last year and showed hes got stuff but its gonna be hard for him to crack the rotation so lets say Garcia gets the 5 spot. Bullpens lookin like neise redding feliciano sean green who they just got in teh putz deal and connor robertson who they just got for schoenweis. Thats 5 long/middle guys who can lead up to putz and k-rod. And ayala just signed with the twins i had no idea he was a free agent.

so whats the projected bullpen?

jpz17

Starter
Paplebon & Saito & Okijima > K-Rod Putz and shiz after them.
Rivera & Joba & Robertson & Ramirez and whoever else they have is better than Putz and K-Rod

(NOT SAYING EDWAR IS BETTER THAN KROD LOL, JUST THE COMBINATION FOR YOU SPECIAL SLOW PEOPLE)

In my mind I would not trust K-Rod in game 7 of the world series, Francisco is a very streaky pitcher and he will give up home runs. Yes, Mo has aged, but hes still the second best closer in baseball. (Behind PapleBUM)

Mets fans, you helped some needed spots but without an Abreu or Dunn you won't win crap. Sure you'll get to the playoffs, but didn't it suck losing in game 7 of the NLCS?? Especially with that Beltran strikeout-looking.