Free Agent Class of 2009/2010

Paul1355

All Star
Restricted free agents are obligated to re-sign with their team if the team is willing to match their highest offer.

Ex. If Lebron was a restricted free agent and the knicks offered him 100 million 6 year deal. Cleavland could match that offer and retain Lebron and the Knicks could then up the offer but CLevland could match again and stop Lebron from leaving. Good thing he will be unrestricted!

nice good news to hear

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
what do you guys think about ben gordon? I am a big huskie fan and I think he can be good in our system and could play the 1 or 2.

Also do you think Tj Ford has the skills to run this offense?

Paul1355

All Star
what do you guys think about ben gordon? I am a big huskie fan and I think he can be good in our system and could play the 1 or 2.

Also do you think Tj Ford has the skills to run this offense?

if we got Gordon in the off season, he would have been a great addition because he is a great outside scorer and all we shoot up is three pointers.

If he was on our team he would be like Jamal Crawford but more consistent.

Gordon would start at the 2 spot and shine if he came here.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I would love to have Gordon dude is sick down the stretch.....he's a real good clutch player and thats something we need

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
Ive been talking to my friends bout gordon since he came out of uconn. Love the kid, his shot is money and he plays hard. I would love to see him in NY. The thing is he says that he likes coming in off the bench, which to me is kinda weird. But i think he could be a solid player in this line up. IMO would play great with wade

portega1968

El Cacique
my crystal balls say:

1. Lebron will resign with Cleveland
2. Chris Bosh will sign with his hometown Mavericks, who will resign Dirk
3. We will end up signing Wade and Joe Johnson
4. A third signing will be either Tyson Chandler or Brendan Haywood
5. We will sign Lee and Nate, plus keep Duhon

Knicks starting 5 for 2010/2011 season:

Duhon
Wade
Joe Johnson
David Lee
Tyson Chandler

bench:
Nate
Wilson Chandler
Gallinari

With this offense, this team should contend for an NBA championship even without Lebron

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
my crystal balls say:

Duhon
Wade
Joe Johnson
David Lee
Tyson Chandler

bench:
Nate
Wilson Chandler
Gallinari

With this offense, this team should contend for an NBA championship even without Lebron

if we can keep al harrington too ill take this team in a heartbeat

Paul1355

All Star
my crystal balls say:

Duhon
Wade
Joe Johnson
David Lee
Tyson Chandler

bench:
Nate
Wilson Chandler
Gallinari

Sounds like a possibility all together. The Hawks wont afford Joe Johnson if the Knicks come in with a Yankees offer that blows the competition away and Wade would get a bigger deal from NY. Tyson Chandler would be a great pick up....i think however that Lee might go eventually before 2010 just because he might want alot of money and has BIG problems defending payers in the post.

Harrington might go because by the time his deal is up, we are looking in the future for star players and Harrington isnt a Wade or Bosh, etc. ANd Harrington would ask for alot of money too so there is only so much we can spend.