Game #23: Knicks vs Kings Saturday Night @ 10:00PM

JayJ44

Starter
I love how active Nate is, right after the injury and all. Everyone's shots are going down, if we keep this up we can blow them out. Plus, our defense is pretty good to start.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Knicks rolling tonight!!!
I think I'm more surprised to see the team allowing 21pts than scoring 43.

portega1968

El Cacique
it's raining threes, HALLELUJAH, its raining threes!!!

43 point first quarter, up by 20!!!!

sure better than the pitiful games of the past decade.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
Dantoni's interview today suggests he's setup some more plays for Harrington, so I hope he takes advantage tonight. It seems this offense is really gonna work for him. He's been helping me big time in my fantasy league.
\

I agree man I picked him and Duhon up a few weeks ago and they are killing it for me!!

JayJ44

Starter
Ugh, another big lead getting let go. I could deal with it when it was against good teams like the Pistons. But this crappy team, I'm dissapointed. It's still 16 point lead, let's hope it doesn't get any lower.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAO at Jerome James getting in the game took him like 2 mins to get up the court :teeth:

we played really sloppy basketball throughout we had our stretches where we should what we're going to become as a team but then we should stretches of the teams that we were for most of the past decade.....Harrington continued to be dominate since comig here, Chandler was effective, Nate was nice with his energy and is starting to get back to full speed, and Lee was again a beast on the boards....

Clap-O-Meter

Harrington-:aplause::aplause::aplause:
Chandler-:aplause::aplause:
Robinson/Lee-:aplause::aplause:1/2

and just for perks-James-:aplause::aplause::aplause:

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Without harrington burst at the end of the 3rd quater i think the knicks would of won this game but barely........ but he took the air out of them and put them back where they were in the first half.
That was the outcome right there

jimkcchief88

All Star
Starting to look like we got the better half of the Crawford-Harrington deal. Sac-town isn't very good but we knocked them out of the box early. This team is scary when they shoot well. Good to see N8 back in the line-up. A road win is a road win!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
LMAO at Jerome James getting in the game took him like 2 mins to get up the court :teeth:

we played really sloppy basketball throughout we had our stretches where we should what we're going to become as a team but then we should stretches of the teams that we were for most of the past decade.....Harrington continued to be dominate since comig here, Chandler was effective, Nate was nice with his energy and is starting to get back to full speed, and Lee was again a beast on the boards....

Clap-O-Meter

Harrington-:aplause::aplause::aplause:
Chandler-:aplause::aplause:
Robinson/Lee-:aplause::aplause:1/2

and just for perks-James-:aplause::aplause::aplause:

Cosign Bigtime!

You have to LUV this Knick WIN over the poor Sac-Kings on their homecourt....we took control at the start of jump-ball and never let the Kings into the game.

I still dont like Dantoni....but I have to give him his Propa's on what he is doing with our players vs teams we are supposed to beat.
I still want a 9-man rotation wid Nate Robinson starting.... and Q.Richardson out of the picture.
I would Luv to have Mardy Collins back to be the third guard on the court to build on his defensive confidence....the Clippers guard rotation is crowded.