Al Harrington NBA player of week?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ok so we go 3-1 this week and Al Harrington is averaging 28 pts 7 rebs on 50% shooting from the feild. Is that enough to get him NBA Player of the week?

TunerAddict

Starter
Ok so we go 3-1 this week and Al Harrington is averaging 28 pts 7 rebs on 50% shooting from the feild. Is that enough to get him NBA Player of the week?

Numbers aren't the most important...Name is...

LeBron or some "star" will get it, even though they have inferior numbers.

However, someone probably actually did get better numbers, so....Prolly them...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Hell Yea! he's been lights out this past week, and ever since he got here 2.....not comparing the 2 but Harrington is on some benard King shit since he got here always scoring at amazing rates and has a good post game(better then advertised) and a sliky smooth J...i would love to see him finish off his career here...

if imagination prevails, Al harrington who has star ability, has since his inception into the league, will become our star for this year. The dude is ballin, and not a nate robinson or crawford level where he is hot, I mean continuously making the big plays, and when he is on the bench he is the first one jumping up to celebrate and motivate the player who gave him the breather. I like this guy allot, if you notice.

Zekes boys: curry, crawford, zach, balkman,marbury, mardy gone
Mike D's boys: Harrington, Duhon, Lee, Nate, Chandler.

reason why I add Lee Nate and Chandler even though zeke drafted them , is because Zeke's save face rotation put all three of this impact players on the bench or behind his big money contracts(so I consider them Mike d's boys) because Mike D is making them his kind of players.

Point being is the new culture is here, and if people start saying the only reason we are 11-12 is because of crawford and zach im going to lose it, we are still 11-12 because of harrington and duhon playing plus 40 mins and producing while our rotation was down to 7 members.

We are far from a legit squad, but we alllll asked for curry to sit, zach to be gone, chandler to start, lee to start and for crawford to not be our number one option, and guess what guys...

we got what we asked for.

what real knick fan, cannot be pumped right now.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
if imagination prevails, Al harrington who has star ability, has since his inception into the league, will become our star for this year. The dude is ballin, and not a nate robinson or crawford level where he is hot, I mean continuously making the big plays, and when he is on the bench he is the first one jumping up to celebrate and motivate the player who gave him the breather. I like this guy allot, if you notice.

Zekes boys: curry, crawford, zach, balkman,marbury, mardy gone
Mike D's boys: Harrington, Duhon, Lee, Nate, Chandler.

reason why I add Lee Nate and Chandler even though zeke drafted them , is because Zeke's save face rotation put all three of this impact players on the bench or behind his big money contracts(so I consider them Mike d's boys) because Mike D is making them his kind of players.

Point being is the new culture is here, and if people start saying the only reason we are 11-12 is because of crawford and zach im going to lose it, we are still 11-12 because of harrington and duhon playing plus 40 mins and producing while our rotation was down to 7 members.

We are far from a legit squad, but we alllll asked for curry to sit, zach to be gone, chandler to start, lee to start and for crawford to not be our number one option, and guess what guys...

we got what we asked for.

what real knick fan, cannot be pumped right now.

if i knew how to give you plus rep i would i agree with everyting you said literally :agreed:

Ewing

Benchwarmer
He deserved it, he has been playing like an all-star, and let's hope he may continue his recent performances.

New New York

Quiet Storm
yea Harrignton got player of the week and he diserved it he played great ball and is rejuvenated since coming to the Knicks hope he keeps this up throughout the season....and hope we re-sign him i would love to see the local kid finish off his career here

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...rington_and_duncan_named_players_of_the_week/

I agree I would love to see him stay, the problem is we currently have 23 million commited in cap in 2010 not to mention Nate and David will probably combine for additional 14 bringing us to 37 million. The NBA cap is projected to be 60 million giving us only about 23 million to work with. Harrington makes 10 million in 2009 so you gotta think that is what he going to want to make in 2010 especially if he playing well, so that now leaves us with 13 million to sign a major FA....actually I just realized something....The Knicks could realistically use all of the 23 million on a FA(s) and still resign Harrington, I forgot you can go over the cap to re-sign a current player on your roster. Really what I am hoping to happen is that Curry gets fed up with being benched and being forced to stay in shape and he bolts after this season or even if Jared Jefferies leaves we would have some more cap flexability.

If Curry leaves we are have 33 million to use on signing FAs

If Jefferies leaves then we have like 29 million

Either scenerio means we can sign two Free Agents

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he should make the all-star team....but i see him making it barring an injury....the reserve forward postions are going to Pierce and Bosh...i hope he makes it though

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I agree I would love to see him stay, the problem is we currently have 23 million commited in cap in 2010 not to mention Nate and David will probably combine for additional 14 bringing us to 37 million. The NBA cap is projected to be 60 million giving us only about 23 million to work with. Harrington makes 10 million in 2009 so you gotta think that is what he going to want to make in 2010 especially if he playing well, so that now leaves us with 13 million to sign a major FA....actually I just realized something....The Knicks could realistically use all of the 23 million on a FA(s) and still resign Harrington, I forgot you can go over the cap to re-sign a current player on your roster. Really what I am hoping to happen is that Curry gets fed up with being benched and being forced to stay in shape and he bolts after this season or even if Jared Jefferies leaves we would have some more cap flexability.

If Curry leaves we are have 33 million to use on signing FAs

If Jefferies leaves then we have like 29 million

Either scenerio means we can sign two Free Agents

exactly, good post....i hope your right about Curry lmao...it's best for both sides.....and Harrignton has to come back