• They will boo

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Mix

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Hell Yea:gony:...we've been known for killing coaches' chances and causing them they jobs (theus, and E.Jordan).....were dangerous....

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
good game to watch but we might lose.

at this moment were down 56-44 toward the end of the second. we need a very strong 2nd half to pull this one out. were not shooting well right now.

th3realicon

Rotation player
I really hope the Phoenix fans are not as pesky we NY fans are. I think they should cheer D'antoni for what he gave to this franchise. He gave them an identity. They were Mike Ds' Suns and became relevant under his wing.

Although they can very well decide that he left them and boo him. Either way woundn't suprise me a bit.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I really hope the Phoenix fans are not as pesky we NY fans are. I think they should cheer D'antoni for what he gave to this franchise. He gave them an identity. They were Mike Ds' Suns and became relevant under his wing.

Although they can very well decide that he left them and boo him. Either way woundn't suprise me a bit.

im not able to watch the game? did they cheer for him?

JayJ44

Starter
im not able to watch the game? did they cheer for him?

Yeah, they gave him a standing ovation. It was nice to see him get the respect he deserves from those fans.

Considering how we shot the ball, I'm happy about the score. We're still in the game, and hopefully those shots start falling in the 2nd half. I think they will, there's usually a balance to these things. Sometimes we shoot great in the first half, not so much in the 2nd. Sometimes vice versa, like in the Nets game. Let's hope they can find the net.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i checked espn nd we lost :(

111-103, it seems like we hung in there even though the knicks had some horrid 3 pt- shooting. i really wanted to knicks to win this game, and the next game doesnt get any easier :(

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
yeah that was a tough loss, and even tougher for mikey D too. we couldnt make big shots at all. we fought pretty hard, but im not expecting a win tomorrow at LA, especially being the second game of a back to back. but we'll see.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we were horrible from downtown...but on the flip side we still stayed in the game because we play DEFENSE...its a tough loss but a good one(if there is such a thing) our team defense got that much better we fought for 48 mins when we coulda given up after being down by 17 but we fought our way to as close as 3 points....we lost 2 key guys Chandler(who was having a good game) and Lee(who was again effective. Harrington even though he had a bad shooting game he adjusted and got to the line and got most his points in the paint and Nate kept us in the game with his hustle and many tip rebounds to teammates....but im impressed with our resiliance and DEFENSE if our shoot was just decent we woulda won this game....i want us to play like this more often, but we hit shots and play Defense only a matter of time till these loses turn to wins and we back on top

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
We lost but I have to say that I am proud of the way they hung in there exspecially shooting that bad from three.Everytime we got close they went to Shaq or AD and called a foul.One thing that needs to be asked is why did they quit giving Nate the ball when he was on fire and got us to within three.

JayJ44

Starter
We were the most unlucky team in sports tonight. We couldn't knock down an open 3 to save our lives, the refs were against us, and Shaq hit most of his free throws. We fought hard and played good defense, all you could ask for from the team. There's gonna be nights like this, just gotta get past it.

Last nights game was a tough loss but a really entertaining game to watch. Our shots werent goin down last night, especially the 3's which is usually what wins games. The knicks still fought hard and stayed in it.... In a situation like last night the past couple years we would fight back from down 25 to down 15 as apposed to how we kept rallying back to get within 7 or 5. Every time we got down big we got back in it... which is what the knicks of our recent past wouldnt have done. I was impressed.

As for Harrrington... His shot was off all game and he still found ways to contribute. Shaq even gave him props at the end of the game saying he is playing like an allstar. Even on a bad night he still put up numbers, I like him more and more every time I watch him play. I think he really wants to stay in NY and is playing hard every night to prove it.

Tonight I just want to see the Knicks stay competitive and not get blown out. After a hard fought game like last night I cant see them beating the Lakers.

Starks

Starter
How you gonna have David Lee guard Shaq? We need a big man just as much as another guard.

Yesterday, December 15 was the first day free agents signed in the summer are allowed to be traded. I say we make a move for Camby.

His contract expires in 2010. Plus, the Clippers need move someone from the ZBO, Kaman, Camby log jam.