Bell and Diaw to Knicks?

nyk_nyk

All Star
If there's no other viable option at center then trading Lee is stupid. Not that he's the best post defender but he's an excellent rebounder and usually has a high field goal percentage. I would explore getting someone good to man the paint before even thinking about trading Lee, our only consistent rebounder.

If there's no other viable option at center then trading Lee is stupid. Not that he's the best post defender but he's an excellent rebounder and usually has a high field goal percentage. I would explore getting someone good to man the paint before even thinking about trading Lee, our only consistent rebounder.

Dont get me wrong, I love Lee. His IS the only rebounder we have on the team. Harrington can pull some down but its all Lee. He also plays solid D by just plain out hustling dudes. He plays undersized every night. He can have his props for that. The problemo with this is his high field goal percentages is because Lee never takes any jump shots. Hell take some shots here and there, and sometimes they will fall but his high field goal percentage is all about how almost every basket he makes is a lay up or dunk.

For Lee to leave we would need to get a viable rebounder back, possibly a guy that can also block some shots and has atleast a solid mid range jumper. To see him go just to get fatty McCurry off the roster would be a shame but I dont see any other option.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Dont get me wrong, I love Lee. His IS the only rebounder we have on the team. Harrington can pull some down but its all Lee. He also plays solid D by just plain out hustling dudes. He plays undersized every night. He can have his props for that. The problemo with this is his high field goal percentages is because Lee never takes any jump shots. Hell take some shots here and there, and sometimes they will fall but his high field goal percentage is all about how almost every basket he makes is a lay up or dunk.

For Lee to leave we would need to get a viable rebounder back, possibly a guy that can also block some shots and has atleast a solid mid range jumper. To see him go just to get fatty McCurry off the roster would be a shame but I dont see any other option.

co-sign 100%:aplause:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
So let me get this straight some of you want to trade Lee off with Curry b/c Lee can't make his jumper EVERYTIME?? Thats BS and you know it!! Lee is the heart and soul of the Knicks and he always gets his points if not by a jumper then under the rim.The guy finds ways to score,brings down alot of rebounds,has a double double everynight.In other words he plays his ass off every single night!!!Yet some of you want to trade him?? I thought you wanted the Knicks to turn their team around and become a NBA team again and quit being the joke of the NBA.Well people we will never get back to a contending team if you are always wanting to trade our franchise player away Yes he is our franchise player b/c he is the best thats on the Knicks.

If the Knicks are smart and if they have to trade a young player with Curry then without a doubt it should be Chandler going and keeping Lee.Chander has the opertunity to become a good player but Lee is already there he is a monster,beast out there on the court.To trade a player like Lee away that has already proven himself in the NBA and keep a player like Chandler that has'nt proven nothing would be a huge mistake.Trading Lee away will set back the Knicks 3-4 more years and I know you don't want that to happen.So if you guys want to see the Knicks become a better team in years to come then you HAVE TO KEEP your best players and without a doubt that player is Lee.Agree with me or not but im just stating the facts!!

I'm up for this. Hell lets sign Nash and Amare, and he have 40% of the past Suns team.

I don't think Brown has any interest in Curry and would prefer not to move Bell

You don't want Amare. Diaw is way more talented and versatile in the post. Diaw can play Center in the D'Antoni system and has some basketball IQ and some great footwork, and has a clue how to play D. Amare never was on the same page as most of the team because Raja and Diaw came the year Amare had microfracture. He makes bonehead plays, has no fundamental post defense or footwork in any way, and just goes for the excitement and STATs. He shoots a great percentage, and is extremely explosive, but you have to accept Amare for what he is. If you want Nash, Amare isn't going to help lure anyone anywhere. Not that you can have him....

Blas

Benchwarmer
So let me get this straight some of you want to trade Lee off with Curry b/c Lee can't make his jumper EVERYTIME?? Thats BS and you know it!! Lee is the heart and soul of the Knicks and he always gets his points if not by a jumper then under the rim.The guy finds ways to score,brings down alot of rebounds,has a double double everynight.In other words he plays his ass off every single night!!!Yet some of you want to trade him?? I thought you wanted the Knicks to turn their team around and become a NBA team again and quit being the joke of the NBA.Well people we will never get back to a contending team if you are always wanting to trade our franchise player away Yes he is our franchise player b/c he is the best thats on the Knicks.

If the Knicks are smart and if they have to trade a young player with Curry then without a doubt it should be Chandler going and keeping Lee.Chander has the opertunity to become a good player but Lee is already there he is a monster,beast out there on the court.To trade a player like Lee away that has already proven himself in the NBA and keep a player like Chandler that has'nt proven nothing would be a huge mistake.Trading Lee away will set back the Knicks 3-4 more years and I know you don't want that to happen.So if you guys want to see the Knicks become a better team in years to come then you HAVE TO KEEP your best players and without a doubt that player is Lee.Agree with me or not but im just stating the facts!!

Lee is not a franchise player. He "could" be our best, but that does not denote a franchise player.

Lee does not demand double teams. Opposing teams do not make game plans around Lee. Lee is not the man who should get the ball when we need to knock down that final shot. Lee can rebound, hustle, and play hard, but his post defense is lacking, he isn't a great blocker, and his offense is limited.

Please state these facts that denotes he is a franchise player. Or these facts that we will be set back 3-4 more years if we did trade him.

The reason why some of us fans are okay with the idea to trade lee away to get rid of Curry. We can't guarantee that Lee will take a small contract either. If he takes 8 mil, that might hurt us in getting 2 superstars. Lee is not worth that much. Lee is not better then Lebron, Wade, Amare, or Bosh.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Lee is not a franchise player. He "could" be our best, but that does not denote a franchise player.

Lee does not demand double teams. Opposing teams do not make game plans around Lee. Lee is not the man who should get the ball when we need to knock down that final shot. Lee can rebound, hustle, and play hard, but his post defense is lacking, he isn't a great blocker, and his offense is limited.

Please state these facts that denotes he is a franchise player. Or these facts that we will be set back 3-4 more years if we did trade him.

The reason why some of us fans are okay with the idea to trade lee away to get rid of Curry. We can't guarantee that Lee will take a small contract either. If he takes 8 mil, that might hurt us in getting 2 superstars. Lee is not worth that much. Lee is not better then Lebron, Wade, Amare, or Bosh.

what else does the guy have to prove?? He is playing undermaned every night playing out of position and going up againist seven footers every game.You know what? he has held his own againist those big centers and alot of times out playing them.He had 10 straight double doubles before he got hurt the other night... Think about what I just said 10 straight double doubles when he's playing out of position,undermaned,having to guard seven footers.

The guy is a WARRIOR!! and I hav'nt used that word since Ewing was here.He plays his ass off every night he puts on that Knick jersey and he leaves it all out on the court when the game is over.I know some on here like you will dissagree with me b/c you are banking on getting two stars in 2010.Well thats two years off and way to long to think about besides nothing is set in stone that James,Wade,Bosh want to come here. its time to give a player like D-Lee that wants to be here his do and its time for the Knicks front office to pony up the money and pay the guy.He is a flat out winner,team player,warrior,and a beast under the rim.He is what the Knicks need on this team b/c he knows how to win,wants to win,and plays 110% out there every night to try and win.Pay the man b/c he can flat out play and the Knicks have to know they need a player like him to come off the bench.

CoolClyde

Lee Lovers Unite

Lotsa Lee lovers here, count me in. At this point in time, Lee is definitely a franchise player, mostly because he works extremely well in the system, and already knows how to play with Duhon and Nate. The amazing pick and roll that Lee developed with Duhon is not something Boris Diaw is going to pick up anytime soon, if ever. Don't forget Lee is not in his ideal position, and he's top ten in the league in bounds and double doubles. And his outlet passing? Key!! Walsh has already pulled the team apart at the seams by trading our top rebounders and scorers in one fell swoop, why would he tear it apart again, by tearing out our heart? However, knowing how D'Antoni likes his boys (Italian Cock), anything is possible, and Diaw and Bell coming in for Curry and Lee just might happen. A total shame if it does.
LEE - NATE - CHANDLER - HARRINGTON - DUHON - Keep this unit together, Donnie, and move everyone else. Q-Thug, Jerome Joke, Jared Jeff, Currysauce, Ma-weak Rose, Roberson, Mentor-bury, Timmy Tommy... they have ALL GOT TO GO! Keep the cock around to see if he ever recovers.