Cav's discussing Marion deal with Miami

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56020/20081216/cavs_discussing_marion_deal_with_miami/

should the cac's trade for marion if they do they do they will have a big 3 or their own in Willams, Marion and LeBron i think if they do it then they'll easily make the finals and would beat the western conferece oppenent in the finals but if they dont its a tougher road too it but they have great chemistry with their current team

so if your the cavs would u do the trade or keep your team the way it is and not tinker with the chemistry?

i would def do it in a heart beat they would be unstoppable if they arent already....

LJ4ptplay

Starter
The Cavs need to make this trade. Danny Ferry is desperate to deliver a championship to Cleveland before Lebron comes here. This might be his only chance.

I just wonder what position Marion would play. Would he start at SF and move Lebron to PF? Maybe Marion would start at SG and have Delonte West come off the bench?

Either way, Cleveland would have a very good chance at winning it all with this move.

JayJ44

Starter
I highly doubt this trade ever happens. There's always rumors like this that don't happen, especially from real gm. I don't know why the Heat would even consider it, they give up an all-star with an expiring contract for 2 scrubs. For Cleveland, I would definitely do it. They would get more talent, which they definitely need to compete for a championship. Plus, it's not like it would be a risk, since they give up so little. If it's not working out, they could trade him.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
true he would fit nicely with the cavs and they'd have a complete team that will be on a collision course with the rockets(yes im crazy) for the finals.The cavs win it all this year and LeBron will re-sign with cleveland

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
marion for 2 bums? hes not that bad , but he shuda stayed in phoenix lol. but i believe the heat shud keep him, or jst get a real player(s) back

metrocard

Legend
The Cavs need to make this trade. Danny Ferry is desperate to deliver a championship to Cleveland before Lebron comes here. This might be his only chance.

I just wonder what position Marion would play. Would he start at SF and move Lebron to PF? Maybe Marion would start at SG and have Delonte West come off the bench?

Either way, Cleveland would have a very good chance at winning it all with this move.

You act like Lebron can't place SG, you're a ****ing moron.

Williams
James
Marion
Wallace
Z