Marbury because its a boring time

richtree

Rotation player
Stephon Marbury sat courtside at the Knicks vs. Lakers game on Tuesday. When interviewed at halftime, he sounded comfortable sitting out all season.

"I'm earning my check by doing nothing," Marbury said. "I'm enjoying it to the fullest." He also said that if he is cut loose "people will be shocked" by the team he signs with -- speculation has it that Phoenix, which has an open roster spot and needs a backup point guard, is interested.
Source: New York Post

I wonder who it would be......

lol

Starks

Starter
Stephon Marbury sat courtside at the Knicks vs. Lakers game on Tuesday. When interviewed at halftime, he sounded comfortable sitting out all season.

"I'm earning my check by doing nothing," Marbury said. "I'm enjoying it to the fullest." He also said that if he is cut loose "people will be shocked" by the team he signs with -- speculation has it that Phoenix, which has an open roster spot and needs a backup point guard, is interested.
Source: New York Post

I wonder who it would be......

lol

Did you see that fat slob Berman all over Marbury's nuts? He looked like a pathetic little school boy trying to get his attention. What is it about Steph that makes grown men act gay over him?

KBlack25

Starter
Steph buying a ticket to the game sounded like some bad wrestling angle. I half expected Steph to run on the court wielding a steel chair or to come out on the court to rip off his jersey revealing the yellow and purple and get on the microphone and cut a promo against the Knicks.

JayJ44

Starter
Did you see that fat slob Berman all over Marbury's nuts? He looked like a pathetic little school boy trying to get his attention. What is it about Steph that makes grown men act gay over him?

I was thinking the same thing. That guy is a disgusting slob, he annoys the crap out of me.

Starks

Starter
I was thinking the same thing. That guy is a disgusting slob, he annoys the crap out of me.

word. I guarantee he's like one of those subway slobs that squeeze into a seat next to you on the train, smell like gym socks, and has this annoying heavy breathing that you can hear from across the train.

As far as NYC people that pissed me off the most this year, he made number two on my list

1. Gov Patterson
2. Marc Berman
3. Anyone in the MTA administrative body

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Yeah. Look at the difference in quotes. Berman purposely edits out the crazyness and obvious bipolar disorder Mebury suffers from.

Berman Mebury quote:
"I'm not worried about that," Marbury said. "All I got to do is get free. Once I get free, the team I'm going to go to a lot of people will be shocked. All the people who say nobody wants me on their team, I'm all different things, a cancer, that's not what's going on."

What Mebury actually said:
“Only thing I got to do is get free," he said at one point. "Once I get free, the team that I’m going to go to, I think a lot of people will be shocked. All of the people that say that they don’t want me, nobody want me on their team, I’m all of these different things, Frank Isola saying I’m a cancer, I’m all of these different things. Them saying all of these different things. And Alan Hahn saying those different things, that I’m all of these different things, that’s not what’s going on. So it’s great to be in this situation.”

Showing up at the Knicks game is an obvious cry for attention. I mean, who really cares about him anymore.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Tue, Dec 16 F Gerald Wallace lost his father a week after his grandmother passed away. That will likely cause him to miss the home game against the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday.

and he is playing the following game. now thats a class act. LOL @ pussy marbury supporters who justify his bull with pitty

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You guys are disgusting. Get caught up in your life, not marburys. He did everything the average person would have done in his shoes, its not his fault D'antoni didnt want to play him. This is past history, get over it.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Thank god he is no longer with this team. He likes to cause trouble. Why else would he come to the game?

This was just a pathetic attempt to stir up controversy and keep the attention on him and not the Knicks. The same team that is doing better without him than they've ever done with him.

And for him to say: "I didn't create this," Marbury said of being exiled. "This is all their doing as far as what they're doing."
is completely delusional. Again, it's always everybody else's fault. None of it is his. SMH. Most franchises don't banish their most talented players for no reason.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Thank god he is no longer with this team. He likes to cause trouble. Why else would he come to the game?

This was just a pathetic attempt to stir up controversy and keep the attention on him and not the Knicks. The same team that is doing better without him than they've ever done with him.

And for him to say: "I didn't create this," Marbury said of being exiled. "This is all their doing as far as what they're doing."
is completely delusional. Again, it's always everybody else's fault. None of it is his. SMH. Most franchises don't banish their most talented players for no reason.

mebury stans are heated!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
and again "leaveee stephon marbbbury aloneee" haha . yall know who im callin out.

The only person your calling out is yourself, in a number of different ways. Your seeking attention, your afraid to name who your callin out, and if you do drop some names i wont respect it. Your also getting pleasure from seeing marbury not play, which you refer to as him failing.

I dont enjoy watching anyone fail. Were all brothers and sisters and should be there to support each other. Yeah, i called you out, but i got nothin against you. I hope to see you think about what i said, and switch up your style. If you enjoy watchin others "fail", you must not be a happy person. Like marbury told eddie house, "get caught up in life"

hahahah, MSG Lookin like BIG BABY after KG sonned him! lmao

Toons, im disappointed with you.

mebury stans are heated!

You seem to be the only one whos heated

GetRealistic

Starter
MSG are you pulling one of those "this offseason i've found god and i'm a changed man" Marbury routines.

I never said this before cause i either forgot or didn't want to get into it at the time. But when Marbury and Eddie House got into that arguement during the preason game Marbury said something like "Don't get caught up in basketball get caught up in life".

I gotta tell i want my "superstar" starting point guard caught up in basketball first and foremost. I have a feeling Kobe, Lebron, and even Nate Robinson and David Lee are caught up in basketball.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG are you pulling one of those "this offseason i've found god and i'm a changed man" Marbury routines.

I never said this before cause i either forgot or didn't want to get into it at the time. But when Marbury and Eddie House got into that arguement during the preason game Marbury said something like "Don't get caught up in basketball get caught up in life".

I gotta tell i want my "superstar" starting point guard caught up in basketball first and foremost. I have a feeling Kobe, Lebron, and even Nate Robinson and David Lee are caught up in basketball.

Thats your opinion which i respect. I believe it depends on the individual. Some people do everything better when there happy, they feed off of joy and confidence. Others perform their best off of negative energy like anger, anxiety or whatever.

To me, its more important to be caught up in life then basketball. Whatever you do in life translates over to the basketball court. Theres nothing more important then being a happy person and having a positive impact on your family and others around you.

Toons

is the Bo$$
MSG, ur being crazy. if you have a company, and u hire a top exec, and ur paying him over 80 million for 4 years, do you tell him hey, ur pops died, take the rest of the year off with pay. Basketball is his job, its what made him have this "life" he needs to maintain. I know david sturn gets sick every time he hears marbury. Marbury is bad for basketball on the whole. While im on my 9 to 5, i focus on my 9 to 5. anytime before 9 and after 5, is when i get caught up in life. ppl like mebury make me sad as a black man. He is biting the hand that feeds him time and time again because he has a side business to sustain him. If u have a side job, you are still required to perform at a high level because THAT IS WHAT IM PAID TO DO.

dont take it personal brother, its my opinion.