PS3 vs 360

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I watched a trailer for killzone2 and that game looks sick the effects and graphics are off the chain...online play for that game would be fun as hell

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I watched a trailer for killzone2 and that game looks sick the effects and graphics are off the chain...online play for that game would be fun as hell

same reaction when i saw them, the first game was plagued by constant framrate issues, lets hope guerrilla games puts the extra polish to make sure this game reaches its full potential.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this game looks like the real deal...I doubt the game becomes a bust based on what I saw it's almost impossible for it to suck....online play for that game looks to be huge

Paul1355

All Star

GTA4 online doesnt have alot of people on it surprisingly, even when it first came out. Most people just like the story and all the different missions. Its the first GTA game that has a different mission every single time. Makes it more realistic.

Get Killzone 2, Call of Duty 5

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I'm definetly getting the new call of duty now that online is sick..and if killzone2 is as good as I see then I'll get that 2 gameplay looks nasty

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I'm definetly getting the new call of duty now that online is sick..and if killzone2 is as good as I see then I'll get that 2 gameplay looks nasty
ever played call of duty 4? it won the best game of 2007 and its better then codwaw but well to late to get call of duty 4 now but codwaw if you really end up liking it dont hesitate to get call of duty 4 cause youll like it alot better

oo yea about resident evil well resident evil 5 is COMPLETELY different from the first cause you have like a free camera like in resident evil 1 that camera was just in certain spots dont know how to explain it but just watch some gameplay of resdietne evil 4 or play resident evil 4 is just like 5 and 4 is completely different from 1 and it has a pretty good story
love this scene

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i played call of duty 4 its sick which is causing me to get the new call of duty which looks even better

and that resident evil clip looks nice but not really my kinda game lmao....i might download the demo peep it out

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
resident evil 5 will be beast but thats somethin every1 knows, any1 got a game that not many ppl kno about that u think will be good?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
the new silent hill looks sick, i havent played this game since the original and that was sick(on ps1) it scared the shit outta me lmao.....and this ew one looks sick ima probably get it

Paul1355

All Star
the new silent hill looks sick, i havent played this game since the original and that was sick(on ps1) it scared the shit outta me lmao.....and this ew one looks sick ima probably get it

silent hill can scare the shyt out of marilyn manson if he ever got into it lol...that game is demonic or something, who ever makes that game has a screw loose in their head.

But it is a good horror game cuz it does what its suppose to do..scare u out of your pants.

Yo check out this game called Left 4 Dead if u like those kind of games, it's like the movie 28 weeks later but u play it lol

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
silent hill can scare the shyt out of marilyn manson if he ever got into it lol...that game is demonic or something, who ever makes that game has a screw loose in their head.

But it is a good horror game cuz it does what its suppose to do..scare u out of your pants.

Yo check out this game called Left 4 Dead if u like those kind of games, it's like the movie 28 weeks later but u play it lol

dead space>>>>silent hill homecoming,

and left 4 dead isnt scary but its madd fun when u got 4 ppl lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
whats dead space?..........and have u played the original silent hill? cause if u did u wouldnt be saying that lmao, thats the scariest game i ever sat there and played, i played it at 2 am in the morning when i was sleepin over my cousins house when i was 10 and i was pissing my pants loll

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
dead space>>>>silent hill homecoming,

and left 4 dead isnt scary but its madd fun when u got 4 ppl lol
ofcourse! i have dead space love that game ending sick man and silent hill homecoming is the worst silent hill game ever made...they gave it to some American company and shyt and they ruined it bad they should have left it to the Asians they know how to make good scary games lol i know asians are scary people cause i saw the movie shutter the orginal one and it made me 0_0 the american one was whack and left 4 dead yea heard same thing bad game by yourself but really good one with people

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ofcourse! i have dead space love that game ending sick man and silent hill homecoming is the worst silent hill game ever made...they gave it to some American company and shyt and they ruined it bad they should have left it to the Asians they know how to make good scary games lol i know asians are scary people cause i saw the movie shutter the orginal one and it made me 0_0 the american one was whack and left 4 dead yea heard same thing bad game by yourself but really good one with people

LMAOOOOOOOOO:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

JRG3

Benchwarmer
I got a ps3 and I play Call of duty world at war and its sick..PS3 kills xbox

Last edited: