PS3 vs 360

latiger12

Rookie
ps3, is this even a question????quote]

I have both and play both about an equal amount of time. Right now I think they are about even. I am on my second XBOX because of hardware issues, but the newer XBOX models have less problems. Right now, I think the games are about the same, although PS3 had the edge on game potential becuase of the larger processer. The are even to me. Its a tie.

Paul1355

All Star
Killzone 2 is AMAZING

GET IT NOW WHOEVER HAS A PS3!

i have it and rate it one of the best FPS(first person shooters) i have ever played....graphics are amazing...especially on a good hdtv..probably the best looking and most realistic game to ever be released.

10 out of 10.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
yea that game looks sick the demo version is out?

dont kno if u can get it, but ma friend knows some1 who helps sucker punch with marketing so he got a demo... and prototype looks good, but i have a feeling its not gonna end up as hot as it looks right now

and an infamous video review by ign is out, watch it on HD, looks hella sick, didnt even realize u cud have diferent looking powers lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChW_EvTcoe8

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
dont kno if u can get it, but ma friend knows some1 who helps sucker punch with marketing so he got a demo... and prototype looks good, but i have a feeling its not gonna end up as hot as it looks right now

and an infamous video review by ign is out, watch it on HD, looks hella sick, didnt even realize u cud have diferent looking powers lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChW_EvTcoe8

Infamous got a what, 9.2?

Good rating, should check it out definitely.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
infamous looks hot, def a game i wanna get

lol this kid dissapeared after his idol got shunned, but infamous is out! ive played it, and its as good as it sounds. all ps3 owners, this is a MUST buy. u feel like a superhero, or an antihero if u wanna choose the evil side. never has shooting lighting at ppl been so fun. dont jst take my word, top-notch game reviewing sites are giving the game 9/10.

ign- 9.2/10
game informer- 9/10
game spot- 9/10
gametrailers- 9/10

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
lol this kid dissapeared after his idol got shunned, but infamous is out! ive played it, and its as good as it sounds. all ps3 owners, this is a MUST buy. u feel like a superhero, or an antihero if u wanna choose the evil side. never has shooting lighting at ppl been so fun. dont jst take my word, top-notch game reviewing sites are giving the game 9/10.

ign- 9.2/10
game informer- 9/10
game spot- 9/10
gametrailers- 9/10

I take the credit. thank you. thank you.

infamous does look hot tho, say does anyone know whens e3?

TunerAddict

Starter
MAG.

Comes out later this year. It IS a war.

256 people fighting at once. Outcomes of all the battles affect the territory your faction wins and shit. Epic shooter.

Thinking of buying a PS3 just for that game.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
MAG.

Comes out later this year. It IS a war.

256 people fighting at once. Outcomes of all the battles affect the territory your faction wins and shit. Epic shooter.

Thinking of buying a PS3 just for that game.

wait for reviews, its risky cuz any technical problems could ruin that game. but if it pans out like its supposed to i can guarentee it'll be the best online shooter game eva (even beta than killzone online). the ppl who made socom are making this game, so im trusting that they'l make it as polished as possible. 2009 is truly theyear of the ps3 so many blockbusters are coming out for it

dpryde

Benchwarmer
dpryde is still the man, and ive played infamous, it was worth every penny. prototype looks good but i dont feel like shelling cash for 2 games in one month

dpryde

Benchwarmer
played some prototype at a friends house and its fun as hell. things get confusing, but the powers are pretty badass.