PS3 vs 360

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I got a ps3 and I play Call of duty world at war and its sick..PS3 kills xbox
lol ps3 is getting owned by xbox and the wii in sales lol and nobody bought world at war for ps3 compared to the xbox lol you compare online for both to see how many people are on its not even close bro im no fanboy but ps3 is really not the system to get right now

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lol ps3 is getting owned by xbox and the wii in sales lol and nobody bought world at war for ps3 compared to the xbox lol you compare online for both to see how many people are on its not even close bro im no fanboy but ps3 is really not the system to get right now

killzone 2.....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
killzone 2.....
lol do we really have to name exclusives? cause xbox sure the hell has alot more lol man dont start naming games cause thats one thing xbox for sure has we have better live and better games you guys just have a better overall system but it still has ALOT of flaws

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea the game looks sick.....online play for that game is going o be huge...i know ima buy that game and i usually dont play these kinda games, but this looks sick def buying it, Game of the Year 2009 and its coming out in Feb...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Killzone 2 Living Up To Hype!!!!

Killzone 2 didnt pull a lair lol, and im glad i dont gotta be embarrased for hyping it up on here

http://metacritics.com/games/platforms/ps3/killzone2
- thats a compilation of various reviews from different sites, they do it out of 100 instead of 10 like most sites. so when u see a "96" thats like the site giving it a 9.6/10

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/748475/killzone-next-gen/videos/killzone2_vidreview_012909.html

theres a vid review from ign.com the game jst looks sick

nd one of ma friends is getting a copy like next week so ill be able to tell you guys how awesome it is lol!

Paul1355

All Star
Killzone 2 didnt pull a lair lol, and im glad i dont gotta be embarrased for hyping it up on here

http://metacritics.com/games/platforms/ps3/killzone2
- thats a compilation of various reviews from different sites, they do it out of 100 instead of 10 like most sites. so when u see a "96" thats like the site giving it a 9.6/10

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/748475/killzone-next-gen/videos/killzone2_vidreview_012909.html

theres a vid review from ign.com the game jst looks sick

nd one of ma friends is getting a copy like next week so ill be able to tell you guys how awesome it is lol!

dont worry man I reserved that game a couple weeks ago...its going to be the best PLaystation 3 game ever made.

Last edited:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
im predictin tht killzone 2 (comin out exclusively for da ps3 in feburary) will be epic. ive seen a couple trailers and the game seems unreal. if it lives up to its massive hype, sony will officially have its "halo" killer or soon might have to be a "gears of war" killer lol

lol its awesome to be right :)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats cool and if u dont get it u dont reserve it is the demo still available to those who didnt?

either way im copping this game.

Paul1355

All Star
thats cool and if u dont get it u dont reserve it is the demo still available to those who didnt?

either way im copping this game.

If you don't reserve it then u dont get the demo...thats why how they make people pay an extra 5 dollars for reserving it.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
coppin me one anyways so it dont matter lmao.....i really wanna play this game, it looks real dope.

Paul1355

All Star
coppin me one anyways so it dont matter lmao.....i really wanna play this game, it looks real dope.

go on IGN.com if you want good game ratings that make it worth buying a game or not.

Killzone 2 got a 9.4 out of 10 which means its one of the best games to come out this year and for some time.

Only top games get a rating close to 9.5 like Halo...Call of Duty...so we know Killzone 2 is going to be badass.