Bucks vs Knicks Game Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Bucks (11-16) vs Knicks (11-14)​

Game will be starting momentarily.

Im not sure who was supposed to make this one, I know i got the Celtics on Sunday.

PG-Luke Ridnour
SG-Michael Redd
SF-Richard Jefferson
PF-Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
C-Andre Bogut

Knicks%20Logo.gif

PG-CHRIS DUHON
SG-NATE ROBINSON
SF-QUENTIN RICHARDSON
PF-WILSON CHANDLER
C-DAVID LEE

Enjoy the Game!!!! :gony:

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
According to the MSG pregame guy, Al Harrington got caught in traffic and Nate Robinson will be starting. Hopefully he can make it here, because we would only have 6 guys available.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Lees got 6 rebounds already....what are the odds of him finishing with 20 rebounds? Id say 2:1, i wouldnt be suprised at all. Hes done a great job of holdin it down for us since zach got traded. Hes been a one man rebounding team and speakin of one man rebounding teams, Marcus Camby had 27 rebounds a couple nights ago.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Nate playing pretty well....nice block he had on lie.....Harrington on a roll dude can't be stopped...I love Nate and harrington(no homo) they keepers

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Q rich is playing absolutely terrible. every time he touches the ball. get. him out.

yessir he needs to sit down on the bench for a while. So far hes 0-7, he had a couple shots go in and out on him but its just not his night. And smh @ us having 14 turnovers already

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I really hope that Walsh is considering a trade involving Q Rich, he has been a total waste on this team.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
We really need Gallo to get healthy soon so we can give him some of Qrich's minutes. Even if Gallo sucks, we at least know he's young and will get better. Qrich is hopeless.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i mean the knicks are just so difficult to watch sometimes. this is just awful. it's as if there playing the celtics or something. coming off the last game this is disappointing

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Qrich has been crap since coming here this just isn't the spot for him he needs a change of scenery maybe Chicago(his hometown)and we get Tyrus Thomas in return....and Nate and Harrington have been the only bright spots today...trying their best to keep us in the game

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
seriously we need to get rid of him. does anyone think he'll be gone this season? possibly with a curry trade or something. and knicks D is hard to watch tonight; let alone there O besides Nate and Harrington

JayJ44

Starter
I can't watch this game anymore. There's a laker-heat game on espn that's actually competitive. Very dissapointed in tonight's effort. I'm getting really sick of losing to the Bucks.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
games officially been thrown now that roberson james and rose checked in. it's like jekyll and hyde with this team. never know who going to show up. i really hope we get rid of Q