Knicks have to do sumthing wit allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Ill take a HEALTHY Allen Houston anyday!!But this year has been hard for he and all of us to deal with. Next season wiil be bigger than this one so whatever happens with H2O he will be back to form next yr. without a doubt.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i have a feeling he is going to be trade as well but i would also take a healthy allen
but just look he is getting paid this year 16 mill for sitting on the bench

THATS A WASTE OF THE KNICKS MONEY

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i keep hearing this stuff about houston being overpaid, if u look at the whole knicks roster, most of em r being overpaid 2 including shandon, shandon cant shoot 3s, hes not intimidating on defense, manute bol could school him if he tried, get rid of shandon asap

JJtheKnick

Starter
if housten does not play on tuseday then i pretty sure puting him on the roster was a waste because teams hardly ever come back from 0-2

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i really dont think cezary, othella, or moochie would make much of a difference in a game, so theyd be 0-2 anyways

JJtheKnick

Starter
i also got to say sumthing ever 1 is like o trade allen trade for any 1 and i was one of thsoe ppl of face the facts no one wants a 33 year old player with a messed up knee allen is not going any where and he will retire as a NEW YORK KNICK and i love it

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
I don't think Allan Houston is going to be as effective when he comes back. He's a great shooter and you guys really need some offense right now.

It's unfortunate, since he's a great guy in the community too.

6thman

Benchwarmer
kriss childs said:
Allen should retire a laker and Kobe should retire a Knick!!! lol

That would be nice ;)

Guys i've got a question: how the hell do you think wer'e gonna get Sheed in NY????? There's no possible money left! Could we trade this untalented KT? Because let's be honnest, Sheed has a lot more Skills than KT, KT is only a man of duty....
And Sheed woul kick Martin's ass :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.