Knicks have to do sumthing wit allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

Benchwarmer
Ok I don't think Anderson is a good player, I really have tried to find some reasons to like him. Yes its true he has good defense but I dont know if anyone else noticed Demarr Johnsons Defense against Carter. I think we all agree Demarr is a better offensive player than Shandon and I think he can hold his own on defense. He should start over Anderson unless Houston can play.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Demarr has no defense. None. Otherwise why wouldn't he have been playing in the N.B.A.? He can score very well and if he was good at defense he would be great at playing the 2 or 3 but this offseason, Knicks should assign him a trainer, and teach the boy to play some D.

e_D

Benchwarmer
yea someone need to step up their 3's big time to spread the defense.. wit allen injured, we need someone to keep the opposition from collapsing on the paint

JJtheKnick

Starter
exactly and now housten on the IL what does this mean will he be ready for the playoffs if not we need a big boost from hardaway and johnson

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i think allen should retire as a knick. he is a great guy and good leader and id like to keep him, just not for the insane amount of $ layden gave him. no way his contract can be restructed lol?
i like shanded as a bench role player, defy not a starter.
othella is good, but i think we have a deep pf bench (especially w rasheed next year :) )
we need a backup pg and it looks like thats fw so maybe we can ditch :afro: (moochie)
deke doubtfully will stay a knick

peter

JJtheKnick

Starter
allen is great player but hes not the old allen
i also think he should retire as a knick but if we can get a good deal for him i say take it

newmove

Rotation player
JJtheKnick said:
allen is great player but hes not the old allen
i also think he should retire as a knick but if we can get a good deal for him i say take it
definitely!
but i'm still hoing to see spree back in the lineup... he has become even better with volwes this season so gotta get him back at all means... he's gonna be a great deal for the team next season along with starbury and (hopefully) 'sheed...

newmove

Rotation player
whom do u mean? i think dat 'sheed and spree would be a HUGE help next season. i'd rather say a defining power.

JJtheKnick

Starter
no doudt he will be a hugh boost but dont try to hard if he come he comes he dont come then find new ppl
or i like to say freash blood

newmove

Rotation player
frankwilliams said:
even though i really like allan houston. he has to go. we should get kobe if possible.
r u kiddin me?!
kobe?! NO WAY! no f*cking way! he'll mess the chemistry of every NBA team, he's such a ballhogger!

i'd prefer to get spree back and sign 'sheed... those two would give NYK a great lift next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.