New York Knicks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Thread 12/26/2008

Will Harrington get out of his slump tonight vs. the T'Wolves?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That Lakers and Celtics game from yesterday was great! Lakers > Celtics
The Spurs and Suns game was a thriller. Roger Mason with the buzzer beater!

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i'm rooting for the lakers all the way this yr. (if of course the Knicks don't make it :cool: )

Any one but the cavs would be good, cause i want LeBron to want to move on - to the Knicks. As much as I hate the Celtics, would pick them over Cavs.

Go Knicks tonight though. they Better win. :afro:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nice Game thread ABCD and i agree that if we had Al Jefferson we would be a playoff team. Hes not considered by most to be a good defender but hes a very good scorer and rebounder.

I didnt know the wolves were this bad...I gotta say Kevin McFail gets my vote as the 2nd worst gm ever. I think we all know who #1 is....

This should be an easy game. We cant take them lightly though...we gotta come out ready to play hard for 4 quarters.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
idk if its my tv but I like the way the team colors tonight. chandlers socks, nates leg band things, looks nice

Kiyaman

Legend
Al Harrington is showing he was the wrong move for the PF position.
He is scared of the paint vs the Timberwolves.
He is 1-4 from the 3-point line in the 3rd qtr.

The Al Harrington miss 3-ball with little Nate going up against two defenders for the rebound seem backwards to me.

Duhorn gets 9 stitches over his eye at half-time and Harrington dont come towards the passes that Duhon is throwing to him which has lead to two turnovers early in the 3rd qrt.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
WFT!?!?!?! WERE GETTING SMACKED BY THE FU(KING T"WOLVES!!

so much for ending our streak but hey one more quarter left lets go knicks

knicklover

Benchwarmer
This is pathetic. How do you get blown out by the worst team in the NBA right now, at home, in a must win situation? I can't watch this team anymore. Someone send me a message when Gallinari makes it back so at least I have a reason to watch. D'Antoni must want to shoot himself. THis was as pathetic as anything we saw last year.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
terrible game. lost to a worst team in the league. no excuses here. knicks seem to be going down hill fast. jefferies is worthless besides a once in a while charge he'll take. very low point

JayJ44

Starter
Wow, that was just terrible. Not sure how I managed to watch the whole thing without gouging my eyes out. Our defense was non-existent and our offense was just one-on-one basketball. The post-game show has the feel of a funeral. This was last season basketball and they've got to shape up, we face the Nuggets on Sunday, and this kind of play will get us blown out by 40 against them.

This game was typical Knicks of the past couple years. Get down big, come back a little but never enough. Loseing to a 4-23 team at home is terrible. I was gonna go to this game tonight, Thank God I didnt waste my money to see that.

Oh and Jared Jeffries is just awful. I get so angry when this idiot is trying to go one on one when Nate and Harrington are on the court. Dude needs to never get the ball and when he does he needs to pass the rock off. Hes horrible

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man this might sound stupid and knowin ya im a get critique but man we need curry....in that 2nd quarter where we couldnt hit a perimeter shot, it would be good to throw into curry similar to what minnesota did today wit al jefferson, and plus david lee cant guard none of these big PFs or Cs

and al man, when he drives in, he makes things happen, dude shoot too many 3's

Last edited:
I agree that having curry inside would help the offense but if you think david Lee cant guard the big guys... good luck finding help in that department from Curry. He plays little to no defense ever

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I agree that having curry inside would help the offense but if you think david Lee cant guard the big guys... good luck finding help in that department from Curry. He plays little to no defense ever

curry adds size, they cant push em around and believe it or not, currry is feared more then david lee

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
oh of course. I don't care who you are, if we have Curry and his size etc on the court we'll be a better team..it's been so long since we've had a center we've ( or at least I ) have forgot what it's like to have a big man..even if curry is bad, we'll be able to use him in presence and to draw in doubles etc..the sooner the better...I still want to trade him once he gets playin, for another big guy, but i think we'll def win some more games with him back in the line up. D Lee just isn't the dominate big guy type. Not meant for that role. Perhaps Curry will give us a well needed boost or mixup w.e...

But playin like we did tonight, nothing gon help us. ehh Telfairs good, not great. he's more of a story then anything else to me...as someone said above, we play like we did tonight, against ANY team in the league, we go lose by 30 every night. Things better change for sunday..