Celtics winning streak ends at 19

The Lakers put an end to the Celtics 19 game winning streak. The streak is the 4th longest in NBA history. The Celtics are now 27-3, which is the best start to a season in NBA history.

The game was awsome. Had a postseason atmosphere to it. The score was close the whole way through. Gasol was unstoppable at the end. Great Game, who watched it

TunerAddict

Starter
Didn't watch it, but i figured Lakers would win. Celtics are a better overall team, but I felt the Lakers would iwn.

Paul1355

All Star
watched the last 5 minutes and it was a very exciting game. Pau Gasol and Kobe can be a great combo if they just play aggressive. Honestly if Pau Gasol played the way he did tonight, during the championship he would have shined and the Lakers would have had a better chance. If Gasol plays conservative, KG dominates him and attacks him on command. Gasol has to get pissed and use his 7 foot height to his advantage.

Add that in with Kobe dishing him easy shots and u have the Lakers beating anybody.

JayJ44

Starter
what's up with the jerseys today they had like snowflakes on the NBa patches?

It's because the game was on Christmas, and they're selling the game worn jersey's online.

That was a great game. Their defense could still be better, but they played very well. Pau Gasol played really well, needs to always be as aggressive as he was in the 4th quarter. I'll be more impressed if they can beat the Celtics in Boston.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
haha yeah i tuned in for that game, i never thought i would say this but GO LAKERS! im just glad someone finally beat the celtics.

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
I'm for Celtics all the way, those guys deserve winning after all these years of suking it up
just like we deserve it and hopefully will after 2010 :p

great game, wasnt impressed by how the Celtics didnt try to dominate them inside at the end. but hey, Gasol, Kobe, Odom, Bynum all played great games tonight, and Boston was on another side of US on Christmas, away from their families. And it still was close game.
I dont see Lakers winning a series in summer

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
that was a nice game to watch i was watchig it while playing poker but we all stopped and watched the last five mins....2 cousins Laker fans and a brother Celtics fan u know they had to watch it loll...god game though

how bout the Cav's win again now within one game of the C's for best record
watch out for them.....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
2 game losing streak and counting loll...cavs wins on sunday they tied for the best record in the L

the Warriors without Crawford did something new 2day..........win

quiggle

Starter
i dont really see whats so good about the Celtics but it seems a lot of teams are afraid of them so they dont play as good. celtics are very beatable and have weak bench

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
Actually, their bench could win some games alone imo

Sam I Am
Leon Powe
Tony Allen
Eddie House
Glen Davis

I would love having any of these guys on our Knicks right now, and let them play some 25-30 minutes a game (probably even Davis, since we need a banger inside).
And they may add Dikembe soon. 10-11 guys u can depend on on most of the nights?
Their bench rocks.

Btw, what I didnt like about those two games was the end - Garnett shooting 3s with around 5 points behind and 30 sec left. I like that he's not afraid to shoot at the end, like he used to be. But shooting 3s? With the game on the line?
They should create some plan for these situations. Maybe even sit some of their Big 3 and bring in a reserve to shoot it, like Spurs.