Nate Robinson to be in Slam dunk

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
now im def watching the dunk contest i was going to regardless but now that Nate is in it, it makes it that much more fun u know he's got something good no way he was gonna stop after a sub-par dunk contest in his second tour

NATE GONNA WIN THIS SHIT

yeah that is exciting, what is even more exciting is how fun the eastern conference playoffs will be this year. The like 6 years the east has been boring as all shit.

jpz17

Starter
I see a good game between east and west.. We got AI, meaning he will score 30 and everyone else will score two.. so, lets not put him on the team! Wilson Chandler will guaranteed be at the Rok Soph game.. I could see Harrington reserve.. that's about it though.. maybe Duhon with all those assists.. D'Antoni should be the coach, he brought a 20 win team to a spot in the playoffs right now.. Walsh should be P of B O if there was one at the game.. Gallinari won't make it because he has been injured too much.. Steph might make it as a starter.. He's number 12 I think at guard!! LOL

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they take the coaches whos teams have the best record at the break

so

Phil Jackson(no one catching the Lakers)

and

either Mike Brown or Doc Rivers

although a D'Antoni coached east team will be fun to watch

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
yeah that is exciting, what is even more exciting is how fun the eastern conference playoffs will be this year. The like 6 years the east has been boring as all shit.

will they be interesting? probably will be same as always - cakewalk for two teams through first rounds, then some tight defence 6-7 games in conference finals
i wish u are right though, maybe Magic will bring some chaos in
or we make the playoffs - then it's fun no matter what