VS
Charlotte Bobcats (11-20)
bobcats_logo.jpg

ProductImage_75.jpg

I'll be your host today, Jpz17 along with Prince as my co-host
giza-pyramids-dusk-500.jpg

And now, please welcome your New York Knickssssssss
340x.jpg

The Knicks will be taking on the new Charlotte Bobcats this evening for a tough game in North Carolina.
knicks.jpg

The Bobcats traded away Jason Richardson who usually hurts the Knicks. They got in return, Raja Bell and Boris Diaw.
act_raja_bell.jpg

67ghffggh54yft.jpg

welcome to tonights game im your co-host DaTPRiNCE, were coming off 6 straight losses and not facing a doormat team tonight in the Bobcats who have shown they could compete with the better teams in the L and manage to steal a couple, they played us well the first time we faced them and they nearly came away with the win were struggling coming in but we gotta put that to the side tonight, because they are a much better team than the one we faced thanks to a trade with the suns that gave them Raja Bell and Boris Diaw, the added defense and shooting and a low post threat that could score at will, we just gotta work that much harder

nba_dime5_268.jpg
johnson_289x171.jpg

_1190428_sprewell300.jpg

houston.bmp

Isiahisout01.jpg

p1.walsh.jpg

The New York Knicks' up-tempo style makes it hard for them to play tough defense. Even the Charlotte Bobcats have managed some scoring success against them.
Losers of a season-high six straight, the Knicks look to tighten up on defense when they continue their season series with the low-scoring Bobcats on Tuesday night.Coach Mike D'Antoni has New York (11-18) scoring at a high level, but getting back in transition has been a struggle. Knicks opponents are shooting 48.6 percent, highest in the league, while averaging 108.6 points per game.During New York's six-game skid, it has yielded 115.5 points a contest.The Knicks have held an opponent under 100 points just seven times this season, and the Bobcats (11-20) were one of them. New York beat Charlotte 101-98 on Nov. 5, forcing 19 turnovers, but it was actually Charlotte's 10th-highest scoring game of the season.The Bobcats have the league's worst offense, averaging 91.4 points.After yet another poor effort on defense, the Knicks will try to take advantage of this matchup and beat Charlotte for the fourth straight time.In an attempt to change things up, D'Antoni benched Al Harrington and gave Jared Jeffries a start against Denver on Sunday, but New York lost 117-110.Harrington is averaging 20.0 points in 16 games since the Knicks acquired him in a trade with Golden State on Nov. 21, but Jeffries is a better defender. Harrington had 15 points and Jeffries finished with 10."We've got to play defense. There's no doubt about it. I know I joke around a lot about it, but the only way we're going to win is to get better at it," D'Antoni said. "I've always felt like we're going to score no matter what. I don't care who's on the floor, we're going to score. So now we've just got to find a way how to stop people."Nate Robinson had two steals off the bench for New York, and continues to flourish in D'Antoni's offense. The fourth-year guard is averaging 25.0 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.0 assists in his last six games.Robinson has topped 20 points in three of his last four games against Charlotte. He had 24 points and made all five of his attempts from beyond the arc in November's meeting with the Bobcats.Emeka Okafor had 16 points, 15 rebounds and two blocks for Charlotte in that contest. He had 16 points and 10 rebounds versus New Jersey on Saturday night, but the Bobcats lost 114-103 in overtime.The veteran forward is averaging 20.5 points, 11.6 rebounds and 2.6 blocks in his last six games. He's also shooting 60.5 percent during that stretch, with Charlotte going 4-2.Raja Bell is also coming off a strong game for Charlotte, scoring 18 points before leaving with 3:20 remaining in the third quarter after he came up limping while battling for the ball under the Bobcats' basket.Team officials said he strained his left groin, and he's listed as questionable.Bell is averaging 8.9 points in eight games since joining Charlotte in a trade with Phoenix on Dec. 10. -espn

Prince's Prediction

PREDICTION-

Official JPZ17 Game Prediction:

Knicks 122 Bobcats 113

Heres Prince with the
Starting line-up

Duhon vs Felton- this is a pretty even matchup both duhon and felton control their teams with alot of efficiency, and both can knock down the shots if u give them the space, and both play decent defense and Felton being the faster of the two. This matchup will get better when both of them hit the bench when its Nate vs D.J both could control the tempo of the game...although the point gaurd positions aren't the key matchups but they'll be instrumental to the flow of the game

340x.jpg
VS.
raymond_felton.jpg

Q-Rich vs Raja Bell- Q-Rich has been very inconsistent for us during the first couple of months of the season, at times he's looked like he cant miss and other he looked like he couldn't buy a basket....Raja Bell is another guy who has been fairly consistent this year, he plays tough defense that frustrates the Kobe Bryant's of this league and could make it rain from downtown if he gets into Q-Rich's head which isn't hard to do( a la Celtics) and he gets space on his shots it could be a long night for Q-Rich

q-rich.jpg
VS
RajaBell.jpg

Chandler vs. Wallace- ok, ok Wilson Chandler has been struggling lately, and should be coming off the bench i would agree if Gallo was good to play but he's not and if Candler has his game on point theres no telling how good he could play( vs Memphis) and he has been starting to get back to playing the way he did in the early goings he needs to get established early so he could have a rhythm but the second-half, he's not a guy u go to once-in-a-while....Wallace has improved his shooting and free-throw percentages over the years and theres no question how much of a game changer he is on offense and defense, if he gets established early and often and gets the team and crowd on his back Chandler will have trouble vs Wallace, but Chandler will make him work for what he gets, no denying that...Chandler will have a good bounce-back game

willthrill.jpg
VS.

Al Harrington vs Boris Diaw-
Harrington is starting to find his rhythm again after having a couple of sub-par shooting games. But the thing i like most about his game is his ability to get to the line he realizes when he's having a bad game and starts to attack the rim, he gets contact and knocks down his free throws and even when he's shooting bad he finishes with 20+ points Diaw is a known poor defender and doesn't give effort so with that Harrington will get open looks and get to the basket easy, so look for Harrigton to come up big tonight...Diaw is very versatile and could score in a number of ways, he'll give Harrington a handful on D but Harrington tries to play D and is committed to it which will at least make Diaw work of what he gets

VS [URL="http://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?provider_id=202&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=699183"]

David Lee vs Emeka Okafor-

this is tonights key match-up, Lee is a bit undersized at Center but tonight he'll play vs a Center that is around his size(6'10) Lee has shined since the departure of Z-Bo getting double-doubles in almost every game since, he plays with hustle and never gives up on the play, Okafor is a typical center plays the low post but is more of a defensive threat to Lee, he's a superior shot-blocker and that may make us into a shooting team(which would be bad). But he may take advantage of Lee's mediocre defense and attempt to establish himself early and often

VS

Heres Prince's
GAME CHANGER
Your 2008-2009 New York Knicks Dunk Contest Participant

Nate Robinson-
gives us an emotional lift everytime he enters the game and posses a dangerous J and his cat like quickness allows him to get to the basket at will, and he could finish in traffic with the best of them even with his size. His defense is underrated because of his height but he has proven time-and-again that size doesn't matter with him, one of the best 6th men in the L and still getting better, he'll give us major minutes, production, and energy once he comes in...simply a highlight waiting to happen

presents

JPZ17's

FAVE 5 KEYS TO WINNING
  • Get the boards
  • Don't tire out
  • Sub often
  • Let Duhon lead
  • Play like the real Knicks, the NEW YORK KNICKS
JPZ17's
FIVE THINGS TO
LOOK OUT FOR

1. Harrington has a comeback
  2. Knicks win
  3. 15 point lead blown by the Knicks
  4. Harrington dominates
  5. Okafor with 20 points 10 boards
JPZ17's Player Pressure
Which Knicks is under the most pressure to succeed????

The answer: David Lee

Lee hasn't got much attention lately and has slown down, lets get him the ball and make him earn a contract extension

LEADERSHIP WORKING
TOGETHER
NYK
Prince-
we make it a fun game but they have the better execution down the stretch, we just aren't mentally set yet and our struggles continue (hope im wrong) Nate, and Harrington play well throughout but everyone else plays decent games....

Thanks for joining me and Prince
for knicksonline I'm JPZ17
Stay classy New York
Go New York Knicksssss!

& an official Prince thread

http://www.bestsportsphotos.com/image.php?productid=16716

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
good shit JPZ, i hope im wrong but i got a bad feeling about this game......lovin the pyramids pic...das dat official egyptian shit lmao

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
great game thread guys, charlotte seems somewhat improved, nd diaw and bell have adjusted to the system pretty quickly. i dont see us losing 7 in a row, i think we take care of business in an ugly win.

Knicks: 109
Bobcats: 102

LOL I just saw these 2 pics of Diaw the Skank Magnet... PIMP! :smokin:

boris_dirty.jpg

56rytfgh7yhd.jpg

Maybe he'll be tired today and won't light us up for 15pts / 10 rebs / 10 asts

But in all seriousness, we need to win this game. Chandler needs to start doing the things he was doing earlier in the year, including taking smart shots, while Harrington needs to understand that Lee can't be the only man that handles the post. We need our defensive unit to clamp down on Okafor, and, most of all, prevent Wallace from penetrating in the lane, because when he's taking jumpshots he can usually build a house after.

Of course, our offense needs to be clicking from the get-go

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Can someone bench Chandler for the rest of the game?
That backcourt violation showed how dumb he is...

Kiyaman

Legend
Al is not a Starter!

I'm hating on coach D.
Chandler is making mistake after mistake after mistake....he needs to be pulled out the game for rest and some coach talk.

Kiyaman

Legend
Can someone bench Chandler for the rest of the game?
That backcourt violation showed how dumb he is...

Chandler hit the rookie wall two weeks ago (averaging 34 mpg since the start of the season).... if coach D had a decent coaching staff you would know that.
Out of all the SF on the Knicks (which is alot) Wilson Chandler is the best offense/defense SF on the team.

Coach D. is pushing Chandler....way to fast to become the Knicks top scoring player for the future. He is going about it all wrong.

I'm liking Little-Augustine the more I see him develope in the NBA.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Chandler hit the rookie wall two weeks ago (averaging 34 mpg since the start of the season).... if coach D had a decent coaching staff you would know that.
Out of all the SF on the Knicks (which is alot) Wilson Chandler is the best offense/defense SF on the team.

Coach D. is pushing Chandler....way to fast to become the Knicks top scoring player for the future. He is going about it all wrong.

I'm liking Little-Augustine the more I see him develope in the NBA.

There are certain things that it doesn't matter if you're a rookie or a veteran.
Every single player, even little kids with 10 years of age know that a player simply cannot cross the mid-court line towards their defensive end. For me, it's unacceptable to see an NBA player committing backcourt violations, it just shows lack of fundaments and intelligence.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Currently Al Harrington is being gaurded by Matt Carol and Q is by Augustine and we havent posted up once.

And Jared Jefferies just missed like his 100th up and under layup. Hey Jared if you cant hit a regular layup going up and under is going to be harder!

Kiyaman

Legend
Duhon dont know who to throw the ball to in crunchtime....so he takes a 3 point shot....and missed.

This game vs the Bobcats the Knicks are supposed to WIN...

JayJ44

Starter
We finally won, that's the most important thing. But we had way too many turnovers, and it shouldn't have gone down to the wire like it did. We don't have a go-to scorer, so it's hard for us to execute down the stretch. Chandler came in and played great in the 4th. Other than a couple mental lapses, he had a great game. He posterized Okafor in the 1st, that was nasty! A win is a win, I'll take it after these past couple games.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
well i was off on the score, but we did win it in an ugly way like i said. i hoped we would beat them by more, by hey a win is a win and ill take it

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i was wrong and im glad i was....Chandler-and-Harrington had a nice games just like i predicted and Chandler won us the game basically nice momentum shift with the and-1 basket late in the fourth, he's shown he could preform when given the ball down the stretch and we need to do more of that and when he got established early on he was fine throughout hope he keeps it up..