Celtics lost to the ROY-LESS BLAZERS!

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
So im sure everyone saw the ROY-LESS Trail-Blazers beat the Celtics last night. As a Knicks fan, i was extremely happy to see this. I was just wondering what everyone elses thoughts were on this game? i mean i consider the Blazers an "Elite team" in the NBA right now, they did get there 20th win last night, and it was a big one.

quiggle

Starter
I still think Celtics are very beatable team just others teams are afraid of them and play scared because they are champions

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they starting to lose and are struggling lately, thats great news especially since we play them on sunday....:gony:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The celtics are missing posey and pj brown. Powes the best player off their bench. Tony allen and eddie house are both inconsistent. Big baby davis is a bum. Im enjoying watching the celtics lose. Its been great, seeing them lose to golden state, the lakers, and especially the blazers without B Roy.:cool:

JayJ44

Starter
Always happy to see the Celtics lose. But I read that at one point in the game, the Blazers had 6 players on the floor and scored a basket without the refs noticing.:lol::lol::lol:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Boston Loses Again!!!!!

Boston lost to the Bobcats yesterday and the rockets today! where the "jizz in my pants" video when u need it lol

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
the Celtics are going down-hill................and FAST. im glad their finally getting what they deserve, that near perfect start they had and that streak is out the window.