Game #31: Pacers vs Knicks Tonight @ 7:30pm ET

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Harrington is back to his normal self Nate made some big plays throughout and Chandler is becoming our go-to-guy he made big plays when we needed them....though loss but we gotta turn the page got the celtics up next

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
forgot to mention the terrible ending sequence that i noticed by the knicks with like 30 secs left...they were up like 2 or 3 i think, just terrible set play that ended up with Harrington throwing up a brick and losing the lead..I think Chandler came down next possession and got the nice 3 pt play but still...

Been watching sportscenter, its amazing how many game winning, last second shots i've seen tonight around the league.. we just don't have a go to guy right now for that type a thing..although Chander's play did make 6 on SC...

pat

Starter
I don't think that it is a question of having a the go-to guy right now. Jarred Jack is hardly the Pacers go-to guy (even though he dropped 29 on us tonight).

I agree with you that we don't have a money time player right now, but as far as I can see the problem is that there is a lack of confidence in the system. That is the only reason I can see for the team not being able to play well in the last three minutes.

They should just do what they did in the 45 minutes before: move the ball well and take the open shot, even though you might not take much time of the clock. When I am coaching I prefer to see two points and less time of the clock, rather than 24 seconds of the clock and no points. Going for the stupid one-on-one in the last couple of minutes is pointless with our current roster. Instead of declaring one of the players to be the go-to guy, they should just stick to what they do best.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
WE ARE NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS!!! I have been a Knicks fan since 1990 and want to best for our beloved team, but when have you seen such a dysfunctional team make the playoffs? The Knicks internally (Walsh and D'antoni) are tanking this season in my opinion. How the hell do you still have Marbury and Jerome James on this roster? Both of those players should of been bought out and the team should off added some players by free agency! How about getting Carlos Delfino/Jannero Pargo/Nenad Kristic from Europe a month ago? Well now is too late to get Kristic who signed with the Thunder a week ago. DW/D'antoni don't talk about making the playoffs when you're not even trying to have the best possible 12 men roster that your team could have. We are not 15 year olds who don't understand the game of basketball. Can you please release Roberson? This guy is not an nba player. If the Knicks want to tank is find by me since we don't have a draft pick in 2010 (Jazz own it). But hearing them talking about it is ridiculous to me. Just get it over with and trade Robinson and Lee since we all know is going to happen. They both are playing great and their stock is up. We will win around 29-31 games this year. We are NOT beating the Bucks, Heat, Nets, Bulls for the last playoff spots. The only reason to watch these games is to see the development of Chandler, Lee, Robinson, and hopefully Gallinari. I'm not very high on Chris Duhon and wish we don't re-sign him in 2 years.

The third consecutive loss to the Bucks ended my rooting of the Knicks this year. 3 straight games they didn't show up againts the same team is beyond me! Please Knicks fans don't suffer like I did during the first 25 games of the season! Just enjoy watching hopefully good basketball but in the end know that our team is not that good!

Kiyaman

Legend
All the turnovers and bad shot selections the Knicks had in this game and the Knicks still had a chance at putting this game in the win column with Harrington taken the ball inside to score or get the foul in the last minute of the game. But Harrington takes a difficult 3-ball shot that misses with the game on the line (does he think his name is Reggie Miller?).

Knick-Fans have to LUV young Wilson Chandler who wanted the win on the next possesion by taking the ball straight to the basket for the "Dunk" and a foul to tie the game with seconds left.

I have to wonder about our Knick coach who playbook plan seems to be hyping the Knick Players up to shooting the 3-ball rather than work on pick n rolls to slash to the hoop with Duhon & Nate quickness....it is becomming obvious that our talent to win lies in the athletic talents of "Nate, Chandler, and Lee," our coach is not doing a good job at getting the best out of the other talents on this team. Especially in the 4th quarter and crunchtime....a team with just role-players could also win with the right offense and defense coach giving them instructions...

paris401

Starter
jeffereis played ok last game....he is gonna have big plays this game

the line on your man

29mins
0-5 from the field
1-2 from the charity line
total 1 point
but he had
5 rebounds and
1 assist

another strong game for the ugliest guy in the nba.

face it this guy does'nt sux... he B L O W S...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That was a bad game, the knicks looked like they were hungover or sumthin. I think it was the turnovers that really killed us, its hard to win when you turn the ball over 21 times. Even though Chandler struggled it was good to see him hit a couple of clutch shots in the 4th.

metrocard

Legend
the line on your man

29mins
0-5 from the field
total 1 point
but he had
5 rebounds and
1 assist

Tooons is always off with predictions

Toons

is the Bo$$
the line on your man

29mins
0-5 from the field
total 1 point
but he had
5 rebounds and
1 assist

u seem to have left out the fact that he had 4 blocks....
also he had 3 last game...
u seem like a box score fan....so do u metro...i thougt someone of your knowledge would have swat down an unknown tryna get stripes for me dispite our differences, you all are stupid, we have the leagues most potent offense and you point out that jeff was 0-5? we need defense, we already have points. idiots

Toons

is the Bo$$
also as i follow david lee's defensive improvements, might i also point out his 4 steals

JayJ44

Starter
also as i follow david lee's defensive improvements, might i also point out his 4 steals

Steals are nice, but he needs to greatly improve his defense. He tends to let people blow by him for layups. He needs to either foul them, and let them earn it at the line. Or draw a charge, something other than just watching them. But he played great, and that mid-range jumper is looking better. He just has to learn how to play defense.

Toons

is the Bo$$
im not saying he is there yet J, he is learning....so dont say it like he isnt trying and showing signs of improvements

pat

Starter
he [Lee] needs to greatly improve his defense. He tends to let people blow by him for layups. He needs to either foul them, and let them earn it at the line. Or draw a charge, something other than just watching them.

But that is also due to a lack of help side defence. People will attack you more often in a triple-threat position once they know that there is going to be no proper help side defence. But that doesn't mean he hasn't got to try harder to stay in front of his man.

paris401

Starter
u seem to have left out the fact that he had 4 blocks....
also he had 3 last game...
u seem like a box score fan....so do u metro...i thougt someone of your knowledge would have swat down an unknown tryna get stripes for me dispite our differences, you all are stupid, we have the leagues most potent offense and you point out that jeff was 0-5? we need defense, we already have points. idiots

sorry about leaving out the blocks... from now on i will only report on all the positives that jeffries does... expect short (very short) reports..

Toons

is the Bo$$
sorry about leaving out the blocks... from now on i will only report on all the positives that jeffries does... expect short (very short) reports..

MY DUDE, u sound like u want eddy curry back.

20 pts
4 rebs
o blocks
4 turnovers

with our team, i cud care less if our center never scores a point EVER....we need blocks, and steals....we already can score with the best of em.

im not replying to u anymore, you obviously are stuck in 20 win season mentality