Hamass and Israel go to War

KBlack25

Starter
Who the hell cares about money that might come from taxes in 10-20..60 years from now? By then they're gonna go to a new war which will make a dozen times more money then the ones they lost out of incomes from unborn people.

The United States government for one. Evidence has also shown that wartime is only a temporary stimulus on the economy after a victory (see: The Great Depression, the Oil Crisis of the 1970s, the current recession/stock market collapse). And tax dollars would not be all they lost in the WTC. Brilliant businessmen with economic prowess and power to make this country not millions but billions of dollars perished in said attack. They lost all those people too, big time earners and well educated business men. The current war has put our country into a phenomenal deficit, we are running at a big time loss right now, but right, the war is making us money as we operate at a huge deficit losing billions each year.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
But to get back on topic. Here's a map that shows quite well the UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East) areas in the Gaza strip. They are marked with those big red spots. The red squares stand for the buildings destroyed by the israeli fires.

http://unosat.web.cern.ch/unosat/fr...Gaza_WV_Damage_Overview_6Jan09_Highres_v1.pdf
Isn't it a moot point if Israeli troops were being fired upon from those positions (which they claim)? Now I know you're not Akamu or JayJ44, so you have some common sense. Do you really think they would fire on them just because they could? Either the destruction of those buildings was a terrible mistake (doubtful) or they have been fired upon.

Akamu

The King
Rady knows better then to argue with a foolish zionist that constantly ignores key information already provided.

You didn't even look at the map Rady linked, it shows how easily Israel can hold that country under siege and how destroying that strip has become automatic.

I'm speaking to a general audience, Mainstream, sources, and even the United Nations have confirmed Israel instigated conflict. The Spokesman of Israel admitted it himself no rockets were fired during the truce, so you can't say otherwise.

gazabylatuffmb0.jpg

CNN: Israel Broke The Truce In Gaza:

Israel admits No Hamas Rockets were fired during ceasefire:

BBC Argues With Israeli Spokesman over UN School Bombing:

Kucinich Documents Israel's War Crimes On The Record!:

Not to mention most of the people they are killing are MINORS/KIDS/CHILDREN.

Wake Up America! Israel is killing children with your Tax Dollars!:

50 Percent of the Population of Gaza Under 14 Years of age!:

Gaza medics say death toll in offensive over 1,000 (Generous number)

14 Jan 2009 15:53:40 GMT Source: Reuters

GAZA, Jan 14 (Reuters) -

The number of Palestinians killed in a 19-day-old Israeli offensive in the Gaza Strip reached at least 1,000 on Wednesday, including hundreds of civilians, officials in the Hamas-run Health Ministry in the enclave said.

The figures, in common with previous counts, are subject to the difficulties of counting and verification in the chaos of the war. Israeli officials have given no firm casualty toll for Palestinians but say troops have killed hundreds of militants. At least 10 people, including at least four militants, were killed on Wednesday, medics said. Bodies were also retrieved from past attacks.

It took the total death toll to 1,010, said Muawiyah Hassanein, head of the ministry's ambulance service. The Gaza-based Palestinian Center for Human Rights said it had compiled figures showing 673 civilians had died since Israel launched its air campaign on Dec. 27. These included 225 children and 69 women. Earlier this week, the health ministry said about 400 women and children were among the dead.

More than half Gaza's 1.5 million people are aged under 18. In the first days of the war, hundreds of Hamas members were killed in air strikes. Israel regards all of these as militants, although some argue that many were police officers whose main functions were civilian. Israel says it has lost nine soldiers in a ground offensive that began on Jan. 3, four of these to "friendly fire", while a 10th soldier and three Israeli civilians were killed by Hamas rockets fired into southern Israel in the first week of the war.

Israel says it launched the offensive to halt rocket fire that had killed 18 people between 2001 and the start of the air campaign. It says it is trying to avoid civilian casualties. The United Nations has led calls for an immediate ceasefire.

Last edited:

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Rady knows better then to argue with a foolish zionist that constantly ignores key information already provided.
Do you have some solid information that says Israel fired on the UN areas with no provocation? Because otherwise I don't know what you're talking about. Oh are you still on who started all of this? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You didn't even look at the map Rady linked, it shows how easily Israel can hold that country under siege and how destroying that strip has become automatic.
I did look at the map. You clearly have no clue what war is like.

I'm speaking to a general audience, Mainstream, sources, and even the United Nations have confirmed Israel instigated conflict. The Spokesman of Israel admitted it himself no rockets were fired during the truce, so you can't say otherwise.
I'm not.

KBlack25

Starter

Interesting, you speak of mainstream media as a solid source of information...I remember battling (and destroying) somebody on another thread and he said things like this to me when I cited the mainstream:

Try reading a book wee man, lay off the mainstream juices that fill you-

You have the mainstream d!ck in your ass right now, try taking it out. As I stated, no one in government cares about your best interest.

Seems this guy wanted to blast me for buying into the mainstream media...Come to think of it, his name was...it was YOU!
Moron

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Interesting, you speak of mainstream media as a solid source of information...I remember battling (and destroying) somebody on another thread and he said things like this to me when I cited the mainstream:

Seems this guy wanted to blast me for buying into the mainstream media...Come to think of it, his name was...it was YOU!
Moron
:teeth:

He only uses certain sources when they suit his weak arguments.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't it a moot point if Israeli troops were being fired upon from those positions (which they claim)? Now I know you're not Akamu or JayJ44, so you have some common sense. Do you really think they would fire on them just because they could? Either the destruction of those buildings was a terrible mistake (doubtful) or they have been fired upon.

And how does that justify the attack? Just because they claim they have been fired from those positions (although i doubt about it), that gives them the right to kill innocent women and children?
Analise this: There's a bank robbery with hostages, the criminals are shooting the cops from the building. What should the police do?
A. Blow the building up, so they make sure the robbers are dead
B. Anything but that
I assume you're going to say A on this.. :rolleyes:

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
And how does that justify the attack? Just because they claim they have been fired from those positions (although i doubt about it), that gives them the right to kill innocent women and children?
Analise this: There's a bank robbery with hostages, the criminals are shooting the cops from the building. What should the police do?
A. Blow the building up, so they make sure the robbers are dead
B. Anything but that
I assume you're going to say A on this.. :rolleyes:
What should they have done?