Hamass and Israel go to War

TunerAddict

Starter
What I've always wondered...Isn't that sig kinda sacrilegious?

It is elevating Patrick Ewing in the sky alongside a line from the Bible. Isn't that a little bit of idolatry?

Again...one group believing their invisible man is right and better than the other group's invisible man. You're doing the exact same thing.

Not at all. The Israelis claim to worship the same God that Jehovah's witnesses do. Except they don't say his name due to tradition, They don't believe in his son, and they don't follow his rules. This is why they are at war and Jehovah's witnesses are not. One group actually serves him.

Christians? they get into politics and worldly affairs. It is note worthy to mention that when the Jews were going to make Jesus King, he ran and hid from them. If Jesus wanted his followers to get into politics, he certainly would have led the way. He mentioned nothing to his followers of meddling in the world's affairs, because they were to be no part of the world, though living in it.

There is not a war, political office, or anything of the sort you see Jehovah's people's names attached to. So when you say religion is bad, you can speak of other ones. Because there is no law passed that affects you, one war, one president, or anything else negative that you see in the world going on religious, or politically speaking, that Jehovah's witnesses have anything to do with.

And there is always a truth in here. You think the truth is monkey's birthed you, in some way. So in a way, you do the same thing religious people do as well. Eventually, Someone will see if they were right to believe what they do.

What I've always wondered...Isn't that sig kinda sacrilegious?

It is elevating Patrick Ewing in the sky alongside a line from the Bible. Isn't that a little bit of idolatry?

Depends on how you look at it. i did not request any player in the sig I just wanted what was written. Since Akamu was nice enough to take time out to make it, i keep it. Idolatry is deeper than a sig with Patrick Ewing on it. Biblically speaking.

JayJ44

Starter
If it's propaganda where do you get your information? The Hamas Daily Reader?

Yes, the Hamas Daily Reader, as if Israel would ever allow such a thing as freedom of press.

No, my uncle who lives in Palestine told me about it. Besides, as Tuner said, 4 dead vs 500+ dead, who do you think has more firepower?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yes, the Hamas Daily Reader, as if Israel would ever allow such a thing as freedom of press.

No, my uncle who lives in Palestine told me about it. Besides, as Tuner said, 4 dead vs 500+ dead, who do you think has more firepower?

:agreed::agreed::aplause::aplause::aplause: i agree about israel, we all know that America is a strong supporter of Israel and so the media will leave out some info to make israel look good, theres alot more stuff that goes on that none of us know about,

JayJ44

Starter
:agreed::agreed::aplause::aplause::aplause: i agree about israel, we all know that America is a strong supporter of Israel and so the media will leave out some info to make israel look good, theres alot more stuff that goes on that none of us know about,

Very true, unfortunately. Hopefully that will change under Obama, I doubt it though.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer

Ooooooohhhhh I see now. When you say he lives in Palestine, which part are you referring to? It's irrelevant who has more firepower. And the rockets aren't just "flares" that don't do shit. I know many people who live over there too.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
4 dead vs. over 500 dead

Which side is the bad guys?
So I guess we were the bad guys in WWII? You're basing your analysis off of who is more successful at killing the other one? I bet those 4 people, and anyone who lives within range of the rockets, sure wish Israel had gone in sooner. I see no one cares about the ACTUAL Israeli people though. That's comforting. You just mistake the Israeli Govt. for its people.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I am religious and I am sick and tired of people ****in up religion for everybody else! Any religion is a good religion if it makes you a better person. I feel my religion (Catholic) has made me a better person. All I know is fundamentalism=radicalism

JayJ44

Starter
Ooooooohhhhh I see now. When you say he lives in Palestine, which part are you referring to? It's irrelevant who has more firepower. And the rockets aren't just "flares" that don't do shit. I know many people who live over there too.

How is it irrelevant? You were questioning the validity of me saying that the "rockets" are like firecrackers. There's a complete lack of proportionality in force available and in force used. Considering what Israel has done to Gaza, these "rockets" are nothing. And I can understand why they feel the need to take some sort of action against Israel since their people are under siege, and no one does anything about it, because Israel operates above the law. But obviously you believe any propaganda you are told by mainstream media, so what is the point of my trying to enlighten you?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
How is it irrelevant? You were questioning the validity of me saying that the "rockets" are like firecrackers. There's a complete lack of proportionality in force available and in force used. Considering what Israel has done to Gaza, these "rockets" are nothing. And I can understand why they feel the need to take some sort of action against Israel since their people are under siege, and no one does anything about it, because Israel operates above the law. But obviously you believe any propaganda you are told by mainstream media, so what is the point of my trying to enlighten you?
It's irrelevant because you can't attack someone and then say, "Oh well what we were using wasn't as harmful as what you are using/going to use." That's idiotic. I take it your Uncle is a Palestinian. Are you sure you're not the one believing propaganda? I don't listen to what the mainstream media says. Like I said, I know many people who live over there.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

nice reply JayJ, its been reported on every news cast that the so-called rockets havent done anything, and compared to the hundreds of Palestinians that have been murdered the 4 isralies(maybe) that have been killed isn't nearly as much......dont see why israel is pissed off that palestine retaliated to israels first bombing,

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
nice reply JayJ, its been reported on every news cast that the so-called rockets havent done anything, and compared to the hundreds of Palestinians that have been murdered the 4 isralies(maybe) that have been killed isn't nearly as much......dont see why israel is pissed off that palestine retaliated to israels first bombing,
"so-called"? They're rockets. They fire hundreds and any Israeli family within range has to fear for their lives when they hear air-raid sirens.

JayJ44

Starter
It's irrelevant because you can't attack someone and then say, "Oh well what we were using wasn't as harmful as what you are using/going to use." That's idiotic. I take it your Uncle is a Palestinian. Are you sure you're not the one believing propaganda? I don't listen to what the mainstream media says. Like I said, I know many people who live over there.

First of all, you're actually wrong. If I smack you across the face and you shoot me--or, more accurate to this situation, if you break into my house, steal all of my things, then I smack you and you shoot me, I think you'd be considered psychotic and put away for a long time. You know, like the Israeli government should be.

Second, did you not read the part about how Israel started this, by attacking Hamas/Gaza first? Maybe you need to go back and read that again until you remember it.

Third, those "many people" you know there are irrelevant. I don't know your "many people" and, odds are, they are lying to you if you still believe this stuff. Yes, my uncle is Palestinian, and Palestinians don't need propaganda like the zionists. They have truth.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
First of all, you're actually wrong. If I smack you across the face and you shoot me--or, more accurate to this situation, if you break into my house, steal all of my things, then I smack you and you shoot me, I think you'd be considered psychotic and put away for a long time. You know, like the Israeli government should be.
That's quite a terrible analogy. People have been killed on the Israeli side. I guess their lives aren't important. You're right.

Second, did you not read the part about how Israel started this, by attacking Hamas/Gaza first? Maybe you need to go back and read that again until you remember it.
You wanna go back through history and look at who started what? Maybe if the military wing of Hamas didn't continue to manufacture and distribute weapons, Israel wouldn't have felt the need to do something about it.

Third, those "many people" you know there are irrelevant. I don't know your "many people" and, odds are, they are lying to you if you still believe this stuff. Yes, my uncle is Palestinian, and Palestinians don't need propaganda like the zionists. They have truth.
Ah gotcha, your one Uncle, who is clearly unbiased, is more concrete of a source than anyone I know there. Odds are we're both being lied to. You're just too stupid to realize it.

JayJ44

Starter
That's quite a terrible analogy. People have been killed on the Israeli side. I guess their lives aren't important. You're right.

You wanna go back through history and look at who started what? Maybe if the military wing of Hamas didn't continue to manufacture and distribute weapons, Israel wouldn't have felt the need to do something about it.

Ah gotcha, your one Uncle, who is clearly unbiased, is more concrete of a source than anyone I know there. Odds are we're both being lied to. You're just too stupid to realize it.

This is getting ridiculous already. Ok...
Why is that a bad analogy? You can't just say something is a bad analogy without saying why. People are being killed. Yes, yes they are. Mostly in Gaza. It appears that THOSE lives don't matter, at least not to you and people who think this way.
This is a bit of an aside, but Ron Kuby said something very interesting earlier today. If Hamas had taken over a big apartment building in Tel Aviv, would they bomb it, kill everyone in it (including those Israeli civilians living in it) and call them "collateral damage"? I'm sure they would not. So if the value of anyone's lives are being trivialized, it is those of the Palestinian people, so don't you dare try to make it otherwise.

If you want to go back through history I do not think you would like what you find. Zionism is responsible for hundreds of thousands of murders, including those of holocaust survivors, whose boats were bombed because they were being sent not to Palestine, but some other country. Zionists will kill ANYONE who stands in their way. Who started what? Zionism started a war on civilian Arabs.

And manufacturing and distributing weapons? Are you kidding? Israel uses weapons they got from America to kill children.

I'm glad you know that you're being lied to. I know that I am not. There is nothing for him to lie about; the facts are there. You, however, are not intelligent enough to understand the difference between fact and fiction. I hope that one day you learn, for your sake. It is not good to go through life with the wool pulled down around your eyes.

I see there is no point talking to you about this, so answer whatever ridiculous thing you want. Like I said, I hope one day you learn.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
This is getting ridiculous already. Ok...
Why is that a bad analogy? You can't just say something is a bad analogy without saying why. People are being killed. Yes, yes they are. Mostly in Gaza. It appears that THOSE lives don't matter, at least not to you and people who think this way.
This is a bit of an aside, but Ron Kuby said something very interesting earlier today. If Hamas had taken over a big apartment building in Tel Aviv, would they bomb it, kill everyone in it (including those Israeli civilians living in it) and call them "collateral damage"? I'm sure they would not. So if the value of anyone's lives are being trivialized, it is those of the Palestinian people, so don't you dare try to make it otherwise.

If you want to go back through history I do not think you would like what you find. Zionism is responsible for hundreds of thousands of murders, including those of holocaust survivors, whose boats were bombed because they were being sent not to Palestine, but some other country. Zionists will kill ANYONE who stands in their way. Who started what? Zionism started a war on civilian Arabs.

And manufacturing and distributing weapons? Are you kidding? Israel uses weapons they got from America to kill children.

I'm glad you know that you're being lied to. I know that I am not. There is nothing for him to lie about; the facts are there. You, however, are not intelligent enough to understand the difference between fact and fiction. I hope that one day you learn, for your sake. It is not good to go through life with the wool pulled down around your eyes.

I see there is no point talking to you about this, so answer whatever ridiculous thing you want. Like I said, I hope one day you learn.
hahaha this is like one big pile of awesome. It's got everything. Irrelevant information? Check. Irony? Check. Arrogance? Check. Strawman argument? Check. Naivety? Check. Stupid Analogy (another one)? Check. False sense of self-righteousness? Check.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Explain. Just saying they are evil doesn't mean shit. One man's terrorists are another man's freedom fighters.

In OG's first post on this thread he mentioned how israel is the evil of this world etc. (Like I haven't heard that from him before).

I'll elaborate by saying that if there is anyone evil in this world, and especially during this conflict, then it's the videos I see of Hamass burning Israeli flags while kids that haven't hit age 10 yet are holding ak47's saying Allah Akbar. And saying to kill the Jews and kill every last one of them without even knowing the other side. This is pure evil. And if people don;t see that then they either have seen everything and don';t even care or they have their rear so far up their you know what, that they have no clue what is going on.

You know that in the world of Radical Islam that are Extremist, that they actually teach kids in elementary schools to hate Jews and that they are Evil right from the start. I once watched this video of a guy say that when he was in school that their National Anthem was a song about killing the Jews. I'd be happy to hear anyone say that is not brainwashing for political propganda. If the word "brainwashing" is ever used, then it should defintly be used when talking about Hamass and Hezbollah. That's why they have had such large numbers and such strong morale to do anything necessary to wipe Israel off the map. They start spreading hateful propaganda to their area starting with the kids so they can breed a whole generation of "freedom fighters." As you explained.

The freedom fighters are people that have not grown up in a society were they have been perecuted by the Jews, CHristians, etc. These people have grown up in societies were Radical Islam was their foundation of everything to the point were suicide bombings, and every attack they initiated was for the reason of doing it for Allah or for Hamass/Hezbollah which uses Allah as an excuse for their actions.

Anything they do is for Allah whether it says that in the Koran or not. And many experts on Islam will tell you that Radical Extremist don't follow the Koran 100% and distort much of it. Were other people such as Hal Lindsey who is an Evangelical Christian scholar, who I follow because he's brilliant, have been studying the Koran for over 30 years and have discovered a hateful and violent agenda towards Jews and Christians everywhere coming from the Koran.

These people have been brainwashed threw certain passages of the Koran, distorted teachings of the Koran, and especially threw a society of Radical Extreme Islams that base their actions on hating the Jews and Christians to the point of wiping them out for world domination and conversion to Islam.

I gave you a lot of information to swallow but you have to understand the way that Hamass, Hezbollah, Al-Queda, most terrorist organizations operate from the ground up. They start with the kids. An example is in Africa when the militia kidnaps kids for their army. I don't know if Hamass actually kidnaps kids because their politics is so strong that they don't need to. They spread the hateful propaganda and by the time the kids are teenagers, the thought of their belief being wrong will never cross their mind. They have had the belief of hating Jews and Christians so instilled in their mind that it will never leave them and they will happily die for that belief thinking that killing the enemy is for Allah and actually killing people will be the reason for them to go to heaven!

This is evil.

So honestly, whats your opinion about all of that Turner?