Celtics clearly showing strong interest in Stephon Starbury

quiggle

Starter
yeah but with the trading deadline and March around the corner, someone had to bring it up eventually again. I'll take the heat for the rest of you.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
Yeah what is up with that Sam Cassel trade... Is this freeing up space for Marbury? And what would we get in return?
i doubt it

it seems blatantly obvious the knicks are still trying to punish steph and more then likely will just outright release him in march

making him ineligable to play in the playoffs for whatever team that picks him up

which in my opinion is just stupid. instead of letting the guy play some and show casing him as trade bait to bring in someone to help this team make a playoff push we just sat him and made headlines all yr to let him walk for nothing. great job dolan and mike. walsh seemed to be the only one with sense as he expressed wanting to see marbury play some, for the purpose of helping this team with his play or trade value

dre48ny

Rotation player
As soon as I heard about the Cassell move, I thought, "they're gonna make a move for Stephn". At this point who knows, and who gives a crap. He's not on the team anyway.

metrocard

Legend
Even if Marbury is traded, he will always been MENTIONED...he was the most talked about Knick in this decade...no one rode his dick harder...both haters and lovers.

Just leave the site...and the internet for that matter, Marbury will always be an interesting topic.

If you just hate the guy, then its pathetic but understandable.