DEMARR, DEMARR, DEMARR!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
WOW!!The more Demarr gets to play the better he gets!!!(much like sweetney) I think he will help NY down the stretch.Did you see his defense on VINCE CARTER in the 4th qtr?The kid is showing good skills,poise,and heart .GREAT EFFORT NY!!

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
He looks very good out there. Great move by Isiah to pick him up.

15 points and 7 rebounds

He is a definate Keeper!!!

e_D

Benchwarmer
man did u guys see that move he made inside.. he was moving real slow.. then all of a sudden just jumped up and tried to throw it down.. i swear he moved to the basket like a bolt of lightning.. he blew the dunk.. but it would have beem incredible if he made it.

e_D

Benchwarmer
yup with our scouts, Isiah's eye for talent, and the NYK developmental coaches i dont feel so bad about losing our draft pick.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
e_D said:
man did u guys see that move he made inside.. he was moving real slow.. then all of a sudden just jumped up and tried to throw it down.. i swear he moved to the basket like a bolt of lightning.. he blew the dunk.. but it would have beem incredible if he made it.

Yeah that was some good stuff!!!! I was sad that he missed the dunk but I hope that he keeps playing like that. We need that type of agressive play on the Knicks.

WiL8000

Rotation player
This guy brings more energy to the team than Anderson. Great game for DerMarr, other teams don't seem to know how to handle him.