would you mind a new knicks alternate jersey?

the home whites and away blues though classic, is a bit boring to me.
i think we need some black alternates, with blue on the sides, white lettering and orange trim.
what do yous think? no? yes?

quiggle

Starter
I wonder why they decided to permanently do away with the traditional road orange, blue and white in 1998, they only wore them a handful of times in 1997, and make the alternates as the ones they currently wear today?

I'd like to see them change the home whites and have Knicks instead of New York on the chest and have an orange alternate with black lettering font like their token logo with blue and silver trim around the neck and arms. in the back above the name they can replace the token logo with the regular Knicks logo.

knicks_logo_050223_08.gif

jpz17

Starter
if anything we should have done that this year because of the new coach.. but now it won't be done

DanL

Rookie
When I saw the title of this I was going to say orange but you already did. I've always thought that orange would look good and I don't understand why they never did it...heck, they wear green on St. Patty's day and that looks awful...those are CELTICS colors!

Dan L
www.knicksfan.net

KBlack25

Starter
Nah man, I hate all these teams with these crazy uniforms. Keep it classy, just New York on the front, white homes, blue aways, nothing too crazy or out there.

I wonder why they decided to permanently do away with the traditional road orange, blue and white in 1998, they only wore them a handful of times in 1997, and make the alternates as the ones they currently wear today?

I'd like to see them change the home whites and have Knicks instead of New York on the chest and have an orange alternate with black lettering font like their token logo with blue and silver trim around the neck and arms. in the back above the name they can replace the token logo with the regular Knicks logo.

knicks_logo_050223_08.gif

I'm guessing something in the vein of this?
26f0_1.JPG

i'd like to see something in this color scheme.
latrellsp-1223586540-1355.jpg

quiggle

Starter
along those lines, maybe like the Suns alternate but with black lettering and maybe blue/white or just blue around the neck and arm sides

x45iu2q.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
a new black jersey would be hot

black, with blue lettering, orange trim and white blue and orange side

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I've always dreamed with a black and orange jersey...it would be classy!
But my favourite jersey is the one in the late 90's, I still dream of having one of Ward or Starks.

Paul1355

All Star
_______√ictory_______;78756 said:
the home whites and away blues though classic, is a bit boring to me.
i think we need some black alternates, with blue on the sides, white lettering and orange trim.
what do yous think? no? yes?

A black alternate would be sexy.

The Knicks log with all black and mixed with the orange and blue with a white outline....:agreed:

GetRealistic

Starter
don't be surprised if 2010 they will have an alternate just to keep $$$$$ flowing in.

Co Sign... If we land a superstar in 2010 we will have a alternate jersey not to mention we will wear throw backs alot that year. They'll use the excuse that its the 40th anniversary of the 1970 titlte but in reality it'll be a massively smart PR move to sell jerseys.

Last edited: