would you mind a new knicks alternate jersey?

GetRealistic

Starter
Yea the NBA is to image conscience to allow Jerseys like that. I do like the design but they NBA wouldn't let that fly. I would like to see either a black or orange jersey. Probably lean towards Black.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Akamu u my friend got mad skills............i would def buy a jersey if they came out with those

Akamu

The King
Co Sign... If we land a superstar in 2010 we will have a alternate jersey not to mention we will wear throw backs alot that year. They'll use the excuse that its the 40th anniversary of the 1970 titlte but in reality it'll be a massively smart PR move to sell jerseys.

I thought the same exact thing, you can almost guarantee new jerseys for 2010 depending on who we get. It's business and it's something I would make a priority if I was in charge.

The Cavs use to look extremely boring with a dull image and now look at them with Lebron. King James and the Cavs, it suites them well.

=================

I could prolly come up with some tighter looking jerseys but you see I was jus tossing ideas out there Lol :gony:

Paul1355

All Star
I thought the same exact thing, you can almost guarantee new jerseys for 2010 depending on who we get. It's business and it's something I would make a priority if I was in charge.

The Cavs use to look extremely boring with a dull image and now look at them with Lebron. King James and the Cavs, it suites them well.

=================

I could prolly come up with some tighter looking jerseys but you see I was jus tossing ideas out there Lol :gony:
those ideas are dirty anyways...especially those last two jerseys.

saw these at ea sports nba 08
Tiff%20Starr_Game%20Time%21%20Woo%21_L.jpg

http://www.easports.com/nbalive08/jerseycreatordetails.jsp?jerseyID=1798&team=20

Tmacmini23_NYK_L.jpg