New York Knicks @ Oklahoma City Thunder Game Thread 1/6/09

Who will lead the Knicks in scoring against the Thunder?

• Al Harrington

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Wilson Chandler

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • David Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red

TYPE-A
It's a wrap!
Next thing you know Curry will be back. And stupid mf's will be saying give him a chance, let's see what he can do...maybe he can help us!

JayJ44

Starter
Please don't tell me were getting blown out by the Thunder. The one thing that could make people forget about our win over the Celtics, is a blowout to the freakin' Thunder. abcd, please don't predict anymore losses for the Knicks, it seems your predictions are always right lol.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I like that song: "put 'em in the durt." Well, last time we doubted ABCD, whom, brought me onto this site, by the way, he was right. I forget what team it was, but he predicted we'd lose by 14, and we lost by 13.

I think, this time around, I'm just going to go with ABCD's prediction, but I'm rooting for another Knicks win. Maybe, if we can keep it up, somehow, we can get the 8th seed.

Just remembered, the team he predicted would beat us by 14 was The Minnesota Timberwolves. ABCD did a thread on that game, too, talking about Al Jefferson and company. Everyone, including me, said we couldn't lose to Minn, which had a similar record to OKC, and the alphabet man was right.

JayJ44

Starter
Hmm, they cut the lead to 12. This game isn't over, it is the Thunder after all. And they have a knack for finding a way to lose a game, even if it seems impossible for them to lose.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
6 pt game...hahaha you guys see that thing April Fools thing w/ Clyde and Scott Brooks..priceless

just edited it from 10pt to 8pt to 6pt game ha

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
That's what's up: put these minor leaguers in the dirt. I think we might have them, they can't survive 9 minutes of us.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we were coming back were not executing on either side, and theres just under 7 mins left LETS GO KNICKS

what a bitch foul called on Chandler wasn't even a foul

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
we were coming back were not executing on either side, and theres just under 7 mins left LETS GO KNICKS

what a bitch foul called on Chandler wasn't even a foul
These refs are ass tonight... Awful officiating.. I'm glad we got our heads out of our asses though... Thank god! Lets go knicks!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
when u look at the thunder, no1 else is doing shit except their big three, i really think this team just needs this year nd next year, nd then they'll be a playoff team. anywayz the knicks have caught up im hopin they finishthe deal against the now much lesser team

TunerAddict

Starter
Nice Crawford impression by Nate. He goes iso like 4 straight plays...

Well, made up my mind for me of who i'd rather have.

DLee > Nate

Trade Nate while his value is high. He is trash.

New New York

Quiet Storm
This loss shows that we need a inside scorer. The only reason the game got close was 15 pts worth of 3's from Duhon and Harrington in the 3rd. We need someone to dump it into when we cant hit our jumpers. The D was good for the last part of the game, we just didnt have the scoring to compliment the D. Al Harrington scored pretty good on the block, but we went away from that and relied on 3's after we cut the lead to 4. Berman is going to bury us tommorow for this.

Embarassing loss but not the end of the world!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wow we are not ready for the playoffs yet, were far from it were way to inconsistent to make the playoffs, we beat the celtics in convincing fashion then we lose convincingly to the thunder the game was never close despite what the score said.....