Why Jared Jefferies????

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
He is my least favorite Knick! Why is he starting? Is it to increase his trade value? I just don't see what he contributes...he looks lost on the court.

JayJ44

Starter
He has no offensive game at all, but he's alright defensively. Blocks some shots, draws charges, pretty good individual defender. I'm not a big fan of him, but he's doing alright so far. Plus, if we showcase him we can trade him. Remember, his contract goes past 2010.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if we could trade him great but he does help us out even if its a little bit.....

my dream would be to trade Jefffries, Curry, and Richardson....doesnt have to be the same deaL, but we would have a world of cap-space and it would open up tons of doors for us

Rose, i dont care for his contract is expiring this year anyways so is James.....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
co-sign JayJ and DatPrince....I dont think hes as bad as some say he is. JayJ said it best, hes alright defensively. We're in desperate of someone to protect the basket...like him or dislike him, Jeffries is...sadly by far a better option then Curry. Curry makes Jeffries look like he belongs on one of the all nba defense teams. But if we can move him, Curry, and Richardson, Im all for it.

JRG3

Benchwarmer
I hate jeffries but atleast he really tries to get Boards....Ahhhh dont trade Richardson guys we need him to intiminate over good players lol did u ever take a good look at that guy....Him and Paula Pierced (MSG) should Have a Boxing match