2009 free agents to knicks?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i hope its Artest, i know we have lots of SF's but we need Artest...he's a good 2nd option and game-changer on defense......

latiger12

Rookie
i hope its Artest, i know we have lots of SF's but we need Artest...<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0">

<embed src="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></object><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>he's a good 2nd option and game-changer on defense......

I would like to see Shawn Marion. He has been one of the NBA's most productive and efficient players this decade. He can defend, rebound, shoot the three, block shots, score in transition.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Artest would be a huge addition, and Lee will demand around 8-10 mill about the same artest will get i'd rather pay that to Artest then Lee.....and plus Kobe might be a free agent why not him

richtree

Rotation player
no one....we will be on Wade's ass to come to New York and won't spend a dollar until he is here...

he is the clean cut, model/ supertalent baller to clean up this organization for years to come...

Madhatter9382

Benchwarmer
I don't want anyone, no need to spend any money on someone who will clog up our cap space, lets save it for 2010 and build with the draft till then.

No one. No one that year is worth the money we don't have to spend.

We're still gonna be over the cap in 2009 (I think). We're not gonna sign anyone, we have to stay under the cap for 2010, and have the lowest salary possible.

I don't want anyone, no need to spend any money on someone who will clog up our cap space, lets save it for 2010 and build with the draft till then.

Right,right and right!

sjmp

Rookie
Artest!!! NO THANKYOU. The guy is an injury prone bum. Havent we been down the cancer road recently and you want to add Crazy Brains Artest.

Listen I am a SJ fan, so I watched him play all through College and I used to love him. But all the crap he pulls is old. More importantly he has never played a full season, he is always hurt. No thanks.

Lee over Artest any day. Artest without a doubt better player. Lee better teamate. As you have see all the teams that win do it with teamates, not 5 playas!

paris401

Starter
_______√ictory_______;79621 said:
what if oden continues to be a dud, and come 2010 the trail blazers don't resign him, should the knicks sign him ?

i would'nt... we already have enough dud's on the team..

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
even if Oden starts to suk or gets injured, Blazers will take team option on him for 2 more years in '10. Too much talent to give up on after 2 years.
Rememer how much time they waisted on Miles, and Miles never had the talent of Oden

but i think by 2010, Oden will be a top 3 C in the West. He isnt that far already. And by 2012, top 3 in the league