so what did all of you think of the notorious d.i.b.i.t. last night?

no offense to those with diabetes

2 points,2 rebounds in 3 minutes.
i think mike needs to implement a slower style of offense to accommodate this dude(to showcase him really) or he will die.

Knixy

Benchwarmer
Eddy Curry looks terrible. He's at least 375-380 pounds. And his on the court body language is depressing. He can barely run and was fouling like crazy. He was alone responsible for 2 baskets in 2 minutes. I hope Mike D'Antoni plays it smart and doesn't play Curry too much. The more you play him, the worse he looks. I really hope some dumb gm with the intelligence of metrocard trades for him.

New New York

Quiet Storm
He looked fatter than ever! I mean there's fat for a Basketball- player which he has been his whole career- and then there is where he is now! Mike Dantoni is genius just playing him in 5 minutes portioins, see I know his plan, put Eddy in for 5 mins let him score on one play and sit him before he shows falls out on the court

I got a whole different perspective on Eddy that yall did not. See I dont have MSG and I have to watch games on League Pass and the Dallas commentators had jokes the whole time Eddy was in there. When he commited a foul they said it was because he needed a break. When he came in for the first time they talked about how "hungry" he looked. It was hillarious.

He looked fatter than ever! I mean there's fat for a Basketball- player which he has been his whole career- and then there is where he is now! Mike Dantoni is genius just playing him in 5 minutes portioins, see I know his plan, put Eddy in for 5 mins let him score on one play and sit him before he shows falls out on the court

I got a whole different perspective on Eddy that yall did not. See I dont have MSG and I have to watch games on League Pass and the Dallas commentators had jokes the whole time Eddy was in there. When he commited a foul they said it was because he needed a break. When he came in for the first time they talked about how "hungry" he looked. It was hillarious.
damn, :teeth: i wish i could have seen that......

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dude can barely jump...he couldn't even jump high enough to dunk so he had to lay it in....hopefully he could produce enough for some Gm to want him.....

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
we should send him to D-League to travel around the country in their busses with normal-sized seats and drop some weight along the way

we have a higher chance to get his value up over there, than here

and btw, dont we do some sort of physical training during injury rehabilitation, like make the player work on non-injured parts of his body all the day? like Portland did with Oden? curry looks like he hasnt been in weight room since preseason

Last edited:

pat

Starter
This is where Eddy is heading to:
Oliver+Miller.jpg

Maybe Isiahs plan is to put him through a SSOL-workout on court. ;)

New New York

Quiet Storm
we should send him to D-League to travel around the country in their busses with normal-sized seats and drop some weight along the way

we have a higher chance to get his value up over there, than here

and btw, dont we do some sort of physical training during injury rehabilitation, like make the player work on non-injured parts of his body all the day? like Portland did with Oden? curry looks like he hasnt been in weight room since preseason

Weight....I mean....Wait a minute why hasnt our head of athletic training been assigned directly to Eddy. Why havent The Knicks hired one of the nations top Nutrionist to work with him this whole time. Now I blame Eddy for a lack of work ethic, but, the Knicks have nearly 30 million dollars invested in him and they should by now obviously realize that he cant do it on his own.

Ok so lets be honest this dude is a Knick for the rest of the season, this off season I say don't let him go back to Chicago, make him stay here and work him out and monitor his eating. Bring him back 50 pounds under -which would still be a little shy of where he needs to be- and then try to deal him

paris401

Starter
u gotta entice wide-load... on every change of possesion, have a burger lowered from the rafters at the opposite end... then watch that boy move...

____I♥NY____

Benchwarmer
I think you are being too hard on him he came back after a lingering injury and he is weak. I think when he starts working out by the February 19th deadline he will be shipped to make room for Lee's contract extension

metrocard

Legend
Eddy Curry looks terrible. He's at least 375-380 pounds. And his on the court body language is depressing. He can barely run and was fouling like crazy. He was alone responsible for 2 baskets in 2 minutes. I hope Mike D'Antoni plays it smart and doesn't play Curry too much. The more you play him, the worse he looks. I really hope some dumb gm with the intelligence of metrocard trades for him.

You mad...can't touch my swag...:afro: