any of you ever watch this old man Fridays on public access?

quiggle

Starter
this geezer is 82 and he's been running for mayor, senate, president for the last thirty years and he has this show every Friday where he just talks stuff like a newsperson and people call him up with pranks. he also posts clips on youtube lol and wants you to vote for him for mayor over Bloomberg

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
SMH at this thread. Just playing, Q. But it is kind of dead. I can see the tumbleweeds passing by.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Hey, that pic of nikki cox is disturbing. Its sad. She was very pretty, now she looks like a clown without the make-up.

quiggle

Starter
SMH at this thread. Just playing, Q. But it is kind of dead. I can see the tumbleweeds passing by.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Hey, that pic of nikki cox is disturbing. Its sad. She was very pretty, now she looks like a clown without the make-up.

yeah but what can they really do?

gal_mean_tyra.jpg

gal_mean_kardashian.jpg

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Another job well done by SLY1984. Helping revive threads since nov/2008. Lol.

You see quiggle, all it takes is to start talking about bitches. That's what gets guys talking.

By the way, what was this thread about again?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
The guy sounds like a racist nut, to me, with all the talk about Blacks. Also, his ideas seem to be small parts of what are big picture issues, which he fails to mention. He's one of those demagogue issue nuts, like a Glenn Beck or Lou Dobbs, except no one cares about what he's bringing up, someone should put him on the air: $$$$, then someone might.

Eventually, I might try to get on the air, at the Bronx's public access network. I'd like to inject some intelligence, in the midst of all of the corny, stupid shows on those channels. Maybe a philosophy show or an issues show, revolving around local politics and issues: gentrification, political machines, health, education, improving services, in a number of areas, diet and exercise, ethical questions, etc. I'd get people on, in an area of expertise, then get tough with them, cut through the BS, maybe get them into a confrontation. Maybe in a few years, I'll have the time to do all that.

quiggle

Starter
cool good luck with that OG, can anyone call in? I remember back then I used to watch this public access show with another guy who talked about everything and then in between played music videos. too bad he was murdered a couple of years back by his psycho boxer friend.