Artest Believes Walsh Will Fix Knicks

metrocard

Legend
Rockets' forward Ron Artest believes that Donnie Walsh will ultimately turn the Knicks around before it's all said and done.

"It's going to work," Artest said before missing Saturday night's game against the Knicks with an ankle sprain. "If anyone's going to make it happen, if anybody can turn it around, Donnie Walsh can do it. Maybe they're 10 years too late, back in 1999. But he's there now, and he's a great person."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56530/20090111/artest_believes_walsh_will_fix_knicks/#

I believe too.
Hopefully we drop Richardson, Jefferies, and Curry before the season is over.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Definitely headed in the right direction. Wether we get a certain superstar or not we're still going to pick up good players regardless. We just have to be patient and look for the best possible situations. Getting the best value for the players we want to trade.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we have cap-space of 2010 something that would have never been possible with Isiah still calling the shots

either Curry, Q-Rich or jeffries will be gone by the trade deadline...

we could try and get Artest if we have some cap-space

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I know everyone dislikes Jeffries, but I kinda like him.
I know his salary is huge for what he can do for us (blame Isiah for that!) but I think he's a good defender, he can guard any type of player, he gets rebounds and blocks some shots and he can still take a charge here or there.
But I know we have to move him due to his salary.

jimmymootz

Rookie
I Do To

Best Bus poster i ever saw, NIKE NYC campaign, Love the Draft with a picture of Patrick Ewing, Hate the draft with a picture of Ron Artest. Was cool.