Game #36: Wizards @ Knicks

JayJ44

Starter
Our defense could have been a lot better. Plus, the Wizards made some tough shots. Our offense has been good, Harrington and Q-Rich are playing well. Duhon and Lee are killing them with the pick and roll, they play very well together. Overall, not a bad half, but I would have liked to see a bigger lead. We're gonna need to buckle down defensively.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Our defense could have been a lot better. Plus, the Wizards made some tough shots. Our offense has been good, Harrington and Q-Rich are playing well. Duhon and Lee are killing them with the pick and roll, they play very well together. Overall, not a bad half, but I would have liked to see a bigger lead. We're gonna need to buckle down defensively.

no doubt man, yeah both teams shot the lights out in the first half, we need to play much better defense in the second half, the knicks are on pace to score 134 pts. LETS GO KNICKS!!!

D-LEE42FAN

Kiyaman

Legend
Lets start a winning streak here!:gony:

COSIGN

After watching the first half.....:beer:.....the Knicks have the ability to beat the Wizards in this two game series....all that slumping talk was nothing but under-estimating their oponent on that road trip. The Knicks also has the habit of under-estimating their own chemistry by sticking to this 3-ball shooting.
Harrington have to start helping out in the paint through both these games the Wizard's bigmen is no slouch.

JayJ44

Starter
Looks like we're gonna win this one. Not liking that we gave up almost 120 points, but a win is a win. David Lee comes through yet again with about 30 points, I think 10 rebounds. He's really the MVP of this team. Duhon had a good game, passed well. Harrington was scoring very well, same as Q-Rich. Jeffries is beginning to grow on me, he plays defense, gets rebounds. Good win, we need to keep this up to stay in the playoff race.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Good win cause after beating Boston and then losing to the thunder, it was horrible! After beating an elite team like the hornets, it feels good that they can build on this.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great win! We haven't won 2 in a row since dec. 10 + 13. Long ass time.

N. Young goes for 33?! Damn, that kid is good.

Hopefully we continue the win streak in washington this friday.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Great win that the Knicks needed badly and hopefully they can keep this winning streak going.

Great play by Harrington,Q-Rich,Duhon and EXPECIALLY David Lee with yet another great game.Keep it up D-Lee b/c you earn that 10 mill!!!:peace::beer:

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
DLEE was on fire tonight! Duhon and Harrington played real well too...I'm starting to realize why DLee is prob a better player overall then Nate, given Nates in a slump, DLee seems to be on another level....good last two games..

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
my boy D-LEE did it again tonight for the knicks, this guy is for real. and who wants to trade this guy away???? we need to resign him asap, i dont care how much money he wants, we need LEE, what did he have tonight 30 and 10? damn. good win tonight though, i have no doubts that we can win the 2nd game of this home and home series. We seem to always beat up on Washington, what about nick Young though? jeez that kid can play, we cant give up 120 pts, but i think tonight was just an offensive show that both teams put up, the knicks just scored more.

D-LEE42FAN

Kiyaman

Legend
Time for a Knick Winning Streak
food-smiley-004.gif

The Bullets offensive weapons of Jamison, Butler, and Nick Young, with Agent Orange on the injured list is heading for a Top-7 Lottery pick in the 2009 Draft (somewhere this is illegal).
All they have to do is either sign or trade for 4 cheap good defensive-players and add them to their offensive weapon this offseason.....and they are back to making the playoffs every season again.

The Bullets started this season with a well playing team that was hit with injuries.
I been giving all the Bullets (Wizards) success these years to our ex-G.M. Ernie Grunfield and his selection of (across river) Head Coach Eddie Jordan. This past offseason I thought the Wizards (Bullets) were going to sign and trade Agent Zero out of D.C. (conflict between coach & franchise player).

This Knick vs Wizard game showed we need another 20 mpg rebounder, and we need a SG on this 15-Man roster.....this would help our ball rotation on offense/defense pure when we are shooting 40% FG....Nate Robinson is not in any slump he has been playing the "pass-first" PG to relieve the pressure on Duhon....our players go into a "deep-daze" if they are not included into the offense....so Nate can not play Combo-Guard anymore.....I'm watching the old bench-players of Nate & Lee pick and rolls and hustling energy screen and rolls being done now with Duhon & Lee.
Nate's playbook plays lately have been Nate & Harrington comming out to the top.....not Nate & Lee comming out to the top.....Lee comes out to the top with Duhon now.

This Knick WIN will mean alot with a WIN on Friday night vs the Bullets (Wizards).
Lets GO KNICKS
rasta.gif
food-smiley-004.gif
rasta.gif

The last time 3-Knick players scored 25 points in a game was in 1983....when we had SF-Bernard King, C-Bill Cartwright, and SG-Ray Williams

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
No game thread tonight? We'll use this one.

Lee's killin it!!! 21 rebounds

we better win this game...down by 1 with 1:42 left in the 4th

JayJ44

Starter
It's tough to win consecutive games against the same opponnent. We should have won, all of a sudden they hit like 5 three's, and we couldn't score. Horrible last couple minutes. Oh well, let's try to beat the Sixers tomorrow. They just beat San Antonio by like 20, so it won't be easy.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
wow......a very bad loss. the last the 2 mins of the 4th quarter, were the worst 2 mins of basketball the knicks have played all season. a 0-13 run? not acceptable. we were up six with 2 minutes and change left.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
so much for getting some momentum going......we need more defensive minded players and a go-to player