If the knicks still had Cat....

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
Do you think the knicks would be better than they are now if Cuttino Mobley hadnt had retired? I think they would be better. What do u think?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Of course. He would of added a better presence on defense than most of the guards we have. But on the other hand we're suppose to get something back for his retirement.

jimmymootz

Rookie
The point you should be making is how weak our bench is! And their seems to be no urgency to add someone. Not picking up someone from the d league to a 10 day contract makes me think that a big trade is coming....

Kiyaman

Legend
Mobley is more inconsistent than Crawful and his decision making would make u pull out your hair. That is why the Clippers was not given up SG-Rookie Gordon for nothing u offer them.
The Clippers are more happy now with Mardy Collins than Mobley...

GetRealistic

Starter
Mobley woulda have obviously helped. Even if you hate the guy the sheer added depth woulda helped. Plus by default he woulda been one of the better defenders on the team.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
The point you should be making is how weak our bench is! And their seems to be no urgency to add someone. Not picking up someone from the d league to a 10 day contract makes me think that a big trade is coming....
yea hopefully they do make a big trade