U.S. Airways Plane Crashes Into The Hudson River (NYC - 01/15/09)

KBlack25

Starter
Let me guess Akamu, another elaborate government conspiracy, this time to pollute the waters of the Hudson River?

Luckily everyone survived, thank the Lord.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
The plane didn't crash, it was a ditching.
Thankfully the pilot had a lot of experience and kept his cool to the best move.

Akamu

The King
Crashing, ditching, same difference, planes don't belong in water.

Flocks of birds got caught in the two engines and the pilot had to make an emergency landing, gald it didn't turn into anything more serious-

Paul1355

All Star
Crashing, ditching, same difference, planes don't belong in water.

Flocks of birds got caught in the two engines and the pilot had to make an emergency landing, gald it didn't turn into anything more serious-

apparently the news is reporting that the "black box" in every plane says a different story...if it does then this will be big news again but i'll explain further if it winds up being true.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
apparently the news is reporting that the "black box" in every plane says a different story...if it does then this will be big news again but i'll explain further if it winds up being true.
What?!?!? What do you mean a different story? Explain please? I know this is an old story, but please elaborate I didnt hear anything like this.

Paul1355

All Star
What?!?!? What do you mean a different story? Explain please? I know this is an old story, but please elaborate I didnt hear anything like this.

I was hoping someone would find a link but I guess it was just a stupid rumor. They still haven't found the black box yet that contains what the pilots were saying before the crash so its probably just speculation.

Akamu

The King

This was a legit accident.

There's a bunch of articles about the black box confirming the simulations below.

Here's 1 of many articles:

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20090119/NATIONWORLD/90119012

Radio Scanner of the first 5 mins of US Airways Flight 1549 crash in the Hudson River:

simulations of what happened:

th3realicon

Rotation player
That simulation is fantastic. Kudos to the pilot, that dude told himself he was not going to die that day and got the job done. I personally feel for the passengers as well, imagine what went to their minds when he told them 'Prepare for impact' damn. lol