World Baseball Classic

I'd bet the NCAA Tourney is killing the WBC in ratings... I know I stopped watching it because of hoops. In fact, I dont even know what stage of the tourney they are still in... I know USA is still in it... You guys still following it?
me too man im split. i managed to figure out korea's in the final and usa and japan play tonight to get in the final game vs korea. the loser tonights out of it.

LeFlume

All Star
I saw a few at bats yesterday. Can't wait for the regular season. Any of you guys have tix to Yankees home opener, or the second or third game at the new stadium?

jpz17

Starter
GO KOREA!! I've been rooting for them.. Of course team usa first, if anyone here from USA didn't root for them first they are not American

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Japan Wins.. Again.. Matsucocksucker MVP.. Again... USA Embarrassed again... America Beaten at their own game... Again... Not that I think this would help the WBC or America but anyone in favor of moving the WBC to The Month of November? Or any other time after the baseball season... I think you would get alot more top players to commit to the league plus make alot more money. Thoughts?

LeFlume

All Star
The Yankees should make sure they get their hands on Yu Darwish before anybody else does. Ichiro is a very special player. I'm glad he was the one that knocked in the winning run.

KBlack25

Starter
Daisuke is such a good pitcher...Love that guy...If only the Mets had got him...

Disagree whole-heartedly.

Daisuke pitched 167 innings last year in 29 games started. That's almost impossible to do. That means he pitches about 5-6 innings per outing, sorry not what I want from a #2 starter. He has no control, whenever I watch him pitch against the Yanks they always get runners on against him. They have trouble getting the big hit but fact is this guy walks way too many people. He's severely overrated.