Bulls vs Knicks Game Thread (1:00 PM ET)

JayJ44

Starter
Great win for us. We need to beat teams like Chicago because we're both chasing that 8th seed. We shot well, and our defense was pretty good. I'm disapointed that we got killed on the boards, especially against the Bulls who have no inside presence (like us). But we won, that's all that matters. Gallo looked even better tonight than Saturday, and will only keep improving. Classic Bulls-Knicks game, I love it!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
WTF! Gallo & Q.Brick are trying to make me look bad by adding something good to a Knick WIN.
:beer:

Refreshing to see the Knicks close in a tight 4th quarter game. So used to seeing them let it slip away, but they were actually able to get stops on defense.

I cant wait untill the trading deadline pass.....so Nate Robinson can comeout of his slump.
:afro::afro::afro:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Gallo got skills this dude did a little bit of everything today, block, steal, reb, pass, score everything, i cant wait till he's getting more minutes and in his normal shooting rhythm, you could see he's still getting adjusted to the NBA game, that dunk was nice, i still want him more involved on the offensive end

we played a good game although sloppy at times, but hey a wins a win, lets get some momentum going

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
:wtf:WOW WTF!!?? I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST MISSED THIS WHOLE GAME!!!!! I was at home bored doin nothing and then all of a sudden i c that the knicks game ended! I was expecting the game to start at like 6:30 or 7. Im happy the knicks won, but im so pissed off i missed the whole game for no reason

metrocard

Legend
Gallo seemed to get his hands on a lot of passes, like he tipped 3 passes I saw.
One of them led to a steal.
He even stayed infront of one the fastest ballers in the world, D.Rose.
He blocked his shot(by forcing him to take the shot in a very difficult angle), he also got the ball too, something a lot of shot blockers forget to do...and ending it an amazing outlet pass for a lay up to Tiny Nate.

We all know Gallo can shoot, scorer, pass, posess high IQ.
But when he starts playing defense, that makes him the most complete player we've seen since Ewing, Sprewell, and LJ.

You can't deny Gallo's effort on defense.
Funny thing, he's always played like that.
I guess Euros have a bad rep being bad defenders(even tho more defense is played in Euroleague than the NBA).
Gallo tries, and thats what 50% of defense is, effort. The other 50% comes from skill and experience, which is what Gallo will develop.

I know its early, but I like what I see.

TunerAddict

Starter
Gallo seemed to get his hands on a lot of passes, like he tipped 3 passes I saw.
One of them led to a steal.
He even stayed infront of one the fastest ballers in the world, D.Rose.
He blocked his shot(by forcing him to take the shot in a very difficult angle), he also got the ball too, something a lot of shot blockers forget to do...and ending it an amazing outlet pass for a lay up to Tiny Nate.

We all know Gallo can shoot, scorer, pass, posess high IQ.
But when he starts playing defense, that makes him the most complete player we've seen since Ewing, Sprewell, and LJ.

You can't deny Gallo's effort on defense.
Funny thing, he's always played like that.
I guess Euros have a bad rep being bad defenders(even tho more defense is played in Euroleague than the NBA).
Gallo tries, and thats what 50% of defense is, effort. The other 50% comes from skill and experience, which is what Gallo will develop.

I know its early, but I like what I see.

Agree one hundred percent...Yeah, I know..Kinda weird agreeing...

was at the game..

said I was not gonna attend a game this year, due to how I feel they ruined the season with the Marbury stuff, but these tix were too great to pass up. And they were free.

Loved the win, Nate fell so hard when he missed that two handed put back, you could almost feel it, wish it woulda went in. The biggest bum on the team next to curry and James had the best game (Q) and I still hate him. Gallo has a good upside. Noah and the other bigs were trying to intimidate him with late rough housing and trash talk in between whistles, but for about a 5 min stretch where he made the dunk, 3, and block-outlet to Nate, that's what really energized the team. I hope he stays healthy enough to get more reps.

I knew Rose was fast... but dang.. This makes no sense. Once he gets a mid range, it's over. Duhon played a really good game overall, wish Chandler would have had a big one. That's who I wanted to see go off. Lee, eh, Thomas, eh, Nate, eh. Jefferies did play good d.

It was a fun game. and we won! Better game.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
...wish Chandler would have had a big one.

Yes...something like that...

Nah, I know what you mean. We would all like to see chandler be a more consistent star in our team.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the turnaround for our season.

The big cock will have many opportunities to penetrate and stick it in the hole. Many thought he was soft, but we can all see how hard he gets to handle. (No homo)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i agree metro, Gallo's gonna be a great player for our future nice to see him back and will get valued experience in the seasons final 3 months