Bulls vs Knicks Game Thread (1:00 PM ET)

JayJ44

Starter
If we could get a rebound, this game would probably be a blow-out. We're playing well, besides not hustling for rebounds. I wish Q-Rich would play like this every game. He's so much better and more efficient when he's posting up on other guards. Hopefully we don't collapse in the later in the game, like we usually do.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
cavs vs lakers tonight @ 10:30....cant wait for this game!! Kobe!!

also, celtics vs suns @ 8:00....I hope the suns son the smelltics

Toons

is the Bo$$
gallo wth the block and the dish

i think im too excited

that block on rose reminded me of his block on andre miller

maybe rose will think twice again when he sees the cock by the hole

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Duhon reminds me of a slower rondo...with a higher basketball iq. Rondo looks like a clown sometimes, I've never seen a player look so dumb when they're wide open. Both Duhon and Rondo are limited offensively and miss layups sometimes.

JayJ44

Starter
Duhon reminds me of a slower rondo...with a higher basketball iq. Rondo looks like a clown sometimes, I've never seen a player look so dumb when they're wide open. Both Duhon and Rondo are limited offensively and miss layups sometimes.

True, but Duhon is a 10x better shooter. Rondo is the most overrated player in the league, he's terrible. His only baskets are from the defense playing off him.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
True, but Duhon is a 10x better shooter. Rondo is the most overrated player in the league, he's terrible. His only baskets are from the defense playing off him.

I agree, Rondo makes Duhon look like a pure shooter. It makes me laugh, seeing other teams play off rondo and let him get wide open shots....only for him to brick them. He looks really dumb when hes wide open, you can tell hes confused and that he has no confidence. Celtics with Duhon (instead of Rondo) would have won the championship last year, more convincingly.

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
idk, Rondo was making shots like crazy in that Knicks-Celtics game before Christmas. its just now that he doesnt look confident. losing does that for young players

JayJ44

Starter
Ben Gordon shouldn't play for 3 weeks because of that shot. A fadeaway 3 over a guy 6 inches taller than you. Thanks Ben! :lol::lol::lol:

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
YES WE WIN! Ok, looking at our schedule we should hopefully beat the Suns, definitely beat the Grizzles, and try to beat the 76ers.