2009 SLAM DUNK CONTEST? NATE or DWIGHT

iSTATUS

Rookie
What you guys think? Nate or Dwight? It's going to be a good slam dunk contest this year. Dwight is real creative but NATE got some UPs!

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
What you guys think? Nate or Dwight? It's going to be a good slam dunk contest this year. Dwight is real creative but NATE got some UPs!
I love dwight howard, But how could you go against nate robinson? Especially on a knicks forum! hahahaha Give me Nate all day...

Neither, Rudy Gay will win. Nate's hamstring injury will bother him (hamstring injury's linger for ever!) and I can't see Dwight winning it 2 years in a row.

Joe Alexander would have given Rudy Gay a run for his money.

Starks

Starter
Actually, I rather watch Nate in the NBA Skillz tournament.

Seeing him trying to make a pass and dribble without kicking the ball away from his feet would be the highlight of the night for me.

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
I got Nate

Nate's got more athleticism, but Dwight's got the size advantage. I don't know if Nate will win this time, but I'm pretty sure Dwight Howard won't win. He's just too big for this competition. He was overrated last year, especially during th superman dunk(layup). Dude didn't even dunk it and he got a 50! Nate should just jump from the 3pt line and throw it in the basket. Maybe with the same judges they will give him a 50! LOL!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nate all the way. He has to come with a sick dunk so that he can shut down all competition. I'm thinking 1080. He's probably the only one that can pull it off because of his size.

Akamu

The King
Yall should be more creative when you make threads, post some videos, pictures or something to go along with the title or statement.

Superman will kneel before his Cryptinate!

Nate Robinson's small size and tremendous athletic ability (shorter then me and can throw it down...diablo)

VS.

Dwight Howard's towering figure not to mention his rare BIG-MAN athleticism, it's going to be fun to watch what they can come up with.

They both have done amazing dunks in their NBA careers, in the contests and during games.

Honorable mentions to the other contestants that will also be in the 2009 Slam-Dunk Contest:

Rudy Gay:

Rudy Fernandez:

Yall should be more creative when you make threads, post some videos, pictures or something to go along with the title or statement.

Superman will kneel before his Cryptinate!

Nate Robinson's small size and tremendous athletic ability (shorter then me and can throw it down...diablo)

VS.

Dwight Howard's towering figure not to mention his rare BIG-MAN athleticism, it's going to be fun to watch what they can come up with.

They both have done amazing dunks in their NBA careers, in the contests and during games.

Honorable mentions to the other contestants that will also be in the 2009 Slam-Dunk Contest:

Rudy Gay:

Rudy Fernandez:

Sick post Amaku :thumbsup: