We should push Curry on Chicago

Blas

Benchwarmer
I think Walsh should try and trade Curry and Lee to:

The Bulls

For Larry Hughes and one/two 1st rounders.

The Kings

For Brad Miller and one/two 1st rounders.

The Heat (including Malik Rose)

For Marion

Thoughts?

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
When I read the title of the thread, I thought it was about a devious plan to crush the city of Chicago using Curry. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

But I don't think any of those teams would make that trade. None of those teams have much to gain by addding Curry.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
I think Walsh should try and trade Curry and Lee to:

The Bulls

For Larry Hughes and one/two 1st rounders.

The Kings

For Brad Miller and one/two 1st rounders.

The Heat (including Malik Rose)

For Marion

Thoughts?

Altough I dont think Walsh wants to give up Lee this season ( just to get rid of Curry ) none of those teams will trade for Curry 3year rich contract.

Bulls
1) already had Curry and are happy they got rid of him
2) they have a young and cheap center in noah
3) already looking at a better deal with nets for Bobby Simmons + Ager( they dont want Sean Williams so Curry is a no no for them) and wont give us a pick (rather ask for couple from us) which could be lottery.

Kings

1) they want to rebuild and Miller contract is shorter then Curry( we are not the only ones looking at 2010 free agent market) also they will have to sign Lee thus loosing the cap in 2010.
2) Miller is better then Curry and their pick will be lottery this year so no chance they will give it away.

Heat

1) Reily wont deal with us
2) already they look at a better deal that will get them J O'neal which will also expire in 2010
3) Nobody will give us a pick for a bums (Curry, Rose) even if we include Lee with them.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
When I read the title of the thread, I thought it was about a devious plan to crush the city of Chicago using Curry. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

But I don't think any of those teams would make that trade. None of those teams have much to gain by addding Curry.

Lol, that's funny. Yea the title is similar to those WWII headlines.

I don't think any team wants him. He hasn't even played much to garner any interest. Not to mention the whole chauffer thing...