Grizzlies vs Knicks aka Gay vs the Big Cock (Tonight at 7:30pm ET)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
bgy4c7.jpg

DAVID LEE

Lee has been amazing the past 5 games. He even sonned Amare Stoudamire.

1624c9t.png

The Grizzlies are trash. This is a trap game though, the Knicks have to show up.

05-seems-that-way.mp3 - 4.46MB

*edit*

No homo

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
this is the most homosexual thread ever created on the face of the internet lol

the cock is gonna put it all over that gay guy from the grizz....no homo

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
this is the most homosexual thread ever created on the face of the internet lol

the cock is gonna put it all over that gay guy from the grizz....no homo

you brought up a really good point toons...i edited the game thread and added a no homo at the bottom. Gay will be bending over to the big cock when this game is over....no homo

:gony:

The Grizz have a new coach. Do they come out inspired or the same old Grizz? M.Gasol is a beast for all who haven't seen him, wonder how Moyo is going to play his first time at the Garden? Well anyway I see "Gay" taking it from the "Big Cock" in this game (no homo) and the Grizz go away from the Garden with yet another loss.

Knicks - 108 Grizz - 97

Gallo 22 pts 6 rebounds and 5 assists 2 steals? Its the Grizz :) he should see ample playing time!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Az the vizualiza, the most underrated/overlooked rapper of all time, personally to me, best flow of all time...usually let downs after nice wins, hopefully we can change that tonight

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
knicks will win this game, should be a pretty easy victory.

Gallo will again score a career high i say 15 points and he will fill the rest of the stat sheet couple of assists and a block etc

Nate will continue his revival and should get his usual 20

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice game thread, but was it really necessary putting danilo's nickname next to his crotch area?

Anyway, I think the grizzlies are gonna see a lot of Big Cock action tonight. Seeing that gallo is progressing nicely, dantoni is going to give him more minutes. The Big Cock is gonna shoot fluidly right down the grizzlies throats. Knicks will win by a million. (No homo)

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Haha I just love how everyone was ready to crucify big EC for unproven claims from his ex-con ex-driver, yet we all talk about how the big cock is going to be bending people over and shooting all over the grizzlies

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I think I was supposed to do this thread. http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5499&page=4

But whatever, nice thread either way. Getting kind of sick of all the big cock jokes though lol.

I think we'll pull out to a big lead early. Then, the Grizzlies come back to make us worry. But we pull out a win, hopefully.

Knicks-110
Memphis-101

I think if danilo does his thing in NY you're gonna be hearing these types of jokes for another decade or so.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think if danilo does his thing in NY you're gonna be hearing these types of jokes for another decade or so.

lol your probably right about that. At first this was the only site that I saw him referred to as the Cock, but now I noticed that its starting to spread to other sites too.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Not a big Obama fan, but a big Duhon fan here....i've follwed his career his Duke and he is finally getting noticed as great pro

JayJ44

Starter
I love that we blew them out. Shows that we took this game seriously. We need to keep this up, so we can make the playoffs.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice win we played well after starting off rusty, Gallo was good in the 4th quarter coming up with key baskets finishing with 11 points before fouling out Nate is back at it, this dude is back to his normal self hitting shots and wrecking havoc to the Grizzlies all night.