So Valentine's Day just so happens to be all star saturday...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
there you go......staying home should be your last option....if theres really nothing to do then just stay home

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
had some fun, wasnt all that loll, expected there to be more girls ut overall it was a decent night

....just watched nate win the dunk contest

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Vday is a marketing fake-holidays for flower comps. to make money and hallmark to sell, not to mention another holiday of women to get gifts....

....and no i didn't that basically sums up the night, gay ass night. shm

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Vday is a marketing fake-holidays for flower comps. to make money and hallmark to sell, not to mention another holiday of women to get gifts....

....and no i didn't that basically sums up the night, gay ass night. shm

That is gay. I actually got in home in time for the dunk contest loll. I saw nothing but ugly not-white girls. Seriously? no white girls?:wtf:

quiggle

Starter
lol at those guys who only cunnilingus their woman on Valentine's Day. silly goose ish should be done everyday. what's the point of giving a card candy and flowers if yall never wash the dishes or help with the laundry?

metrocard

Legend
lol...yall mad negative. The gifts and stuff are just a +.
I'm not materialistic, but I got a fly black jacket/hoodie from H&M
The time spent together is what matters.
Spent the whole day with wife, the neck and flexing was amazing as usual.
Right before Friday too...60 people in one apt, cranberry+vodka, tons of flip cup/beer bong, rock band playing music the music...dudes smoking bud the whole night, dudes on the x, merengue dancing at the end...getting home 6 AM cold as hell...waking up late on Valentines Day but making it up...then having to deal with the monthaversity on Sunday.

Its worth it tho, it really is.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
lol...yall mad negative. The gifts and stuff are just a +.
I'm not materialistic, but I got a fly black jacket/hoodie from H&M
The time spent together is what matters.
Spent the whole day with wife, the neck and flexing was amazing as usual.
Right before Friday too...60 people in one apt, cranberry+vodka, tons of flip cup/beer bong, rock band playing music the music...dudes smoking bud the whole night, dudes on the x, merengue dancing at the end...getting home 6 AM cold as hell...waking up late on Valentines Day but making it up...then having to deal with the monthaversity on Sunday.

Its worth it tho, it really is.

cosign right there. Its about spending time together. Stupid ****ing bronchitis! (Thats what my date had)

sounds like you had a fun time.

But remember...half of us don't have wifes loll