So Valentine's Day just so happens to be all star saturday...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
word DVR is the bomb ima record allstar Saturday and watch it Sunday as for Saturday ima have me some funf:cool:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i think so too whether they goin out with their girl or going clubbin,

ima have me some fun Sat night

then watch Nate take the chip Sunday morning

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Just a couple more days...

Liquor, check...r&b music, check...sean john cologne, check (good look, prince)...fine ass ladies (tampa night clubs), check...protection,...protection???...damn, gotta get some...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

Liquor, check...r&b music, check...sean john cologne, check (good look, prince)...fine ass ladies (tampa night clubs), check...protection,...protection???...damn, gotta get some...

its like the gas stations run out. F*CK! lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

no prob my dude, ima head out to a nice club plenty of single chicks looking for love.....i got this, and like Sly said protection..........

ima have my sean john cologne on too loll

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
no prob my dude, ima head out to a nice club plenty of single chicks looking for love.....i got this, and like Sly said protection..........

ima have my sean john cologne on too loll

Of course, my ni99a. Enjoy yourself and stay protected. That cologne's gonna attract all types of women. Just make sure to only stick with the dimes.