Knicks-Rockets Game Thread 1-26-09

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Yeah, Artest playing may have helped us, he couldn't buy a jumper it seemed. I agree I don't want McGrady in a Knick uni by any stretch of the imagination. Big Cock was definitely semi-flaccid tonight, but I don't expect him to be rock solid every night until he becomes more experienced.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yeah, Artest playing may have helped us, he couldn't buy a jumper it seemed. I agree I don't want McGrady in a Knick uni by any stretch of the imagination. Big Cock was definitely semi-flaccid tonight, but I don't expect him to be rock solid every night until he becomes more experienced.

"Semi-flaccid"? That was totally uncalled for. But I do get what you mean with the whole experience thing. The Big Cock needs to de-flower more holes in order to become more experienced...In other words, make in more shots to get his rhythm going

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice win we did it with Defense and efficiency down the stretch. if we play like this more often we could be a dangerous team.

watching Chandler make huge plays makes me wonder, 1 of two things why is he coming off the bench while that bum Q-Rich is still starting?, and what if Chandler could be better in a co-6th man roll with Nate off the bench? they both provide scoring and defense so why not add Ewing JR(hypothetically speaking) and we got a great future bench .

im happy with this victory we wanted it more down the stretch and we got it. now this upcoming week will tell us alot about the knicks and just where were at, we play the Hawks, Indiana, Lakers, Cav's, Celtics, and Portland.

Akamu

The King
great win, that dunk by wilson chandler was beast!!!!, but man wilson chandler is worst than tim duncn, he shows no emotions, lol

but man im quickly getting tired of al harrington

Wilson may be the silent type, but he plays much differently compared to Tim Duncan, he's more expressive in his game.

Duncan doesn't know the meaning of the word "explosiveness" don't insult Wilson like that.